CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Deer Damaged 1998 Pearl White SLS for sale Again.

I thought this Car was sold, but the buyer never came through with the money. I am sorry to those of you that I told it was sold. I just didn't think a list member would say they wanted it and not follow through.

So, here is the scoop... I hit a deer head on with the car. The front end was damaged and the airbags deployed. The engine and transmission on this car are rock solid, it used no oil. The interior was in perfect condition, and still is except for the damage that the airbags deploying caused. It has the Bose Stereo, and heated memory seats. The chrome wheels are very nice with good Michelin tires on them.

I would part out this car and make a LOT more money on it, but I don't have a place to store it while I do that.

Click on the link below to go to a page where I have a bunch of pictures. The car does start up and will drive but is not road worthy. It would need to be hauled or towed to your location. My Cadi dealer said there is no frame damage.

Email me or call with any questions. Click below to check out all the pictures.

DEER DAMAGED 1998 SLS

Feel free to Email or Call me with any questions. Due to deadbeats, I will NOT hold the car without a deposit of payment.

Steve Brock

Storm Lake, Iowa 50588

712-299-0583 Cell Phone

Email: steve@stormytown.com

dr_side_complete_98.jpg

post-5-1122127774_thumb.jpg

Archived