CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I must be slipping

JIMDTS

I must be slipping.

Two days went by and I didn't do any work or detailing on any of my cars. I just drove and enjoyed them..But I have some minor things to do on them but it can wait I put the future work into the AWM & AWP awaiting maintenance AWM is a term used in aircraft maintenance AWP =awaiting parts

Cheers

Jim

Hi Bob & Scotty

VBG I spoke too soon The tires were starting to turn a brown color from brake dust and the dressing getting old So I used wesley tire cleaner and then dressed the tires with some maguire tire dressing it lasts the longest but the car is dirty but it can wait Now I have clean tires and a dirty wheels and car..I'll fix that in the morning..

I hear you scotty I keep playing with these cars You must have ribbed off..on me

Cheers

Jim

Hi Bob & Scotty

VBG I spoke too soon The tires were starting to turn a brown color from brake dust and the dressing getting old So I used wesley tire cleaner and then dressed the tires with some maguire tire dressing it lasts the longest but the car is dirty but it can wait Now I have clean tires and a dirty wheels and car..I'll fix that in the morning..

I hear you scotty I keep playing with these cars You must have ribbed off..on me

Cheers

Jim

Lets hope not! :lol:

Archived