CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I saw a new Caddie today

Matt

I was parked in front of a friends home waiting for him to come out and his neighbor came home with the XLR . HOLY COW I fell in love with that car. I asked my friend to talk to his neighbor and see if he would mind showing me the car. On another note; on the way to my friends I ran into another Seville like mine, only difference was it said N* on the left side of the deck. The car was even the same color as mine. Eventually we were side by side at a light, the light turned green but neither of us took off hard but we put the power on. That N* just walked away from me. I was into the gas pretty hard but I could not keep up with that car. I remember thinking," Ah Crap". I bet he was smiling, he new I was trying hard to stay with him. My 4.9 just could not do it. Later Guys....

A new woman doctor in town lives a couple of streets over, rides around in her new red XLR and parks it at the hospital with the top down.

Another gal somewhere in our neighborhood drives the silver CTS-V that I had "test flown" some months ago.

Dang, talk about a fashion accessory (granted, a $75,000 or $50,00 one) making the woman...and I have no idea what either gal actually looks like. :rolleyes:

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

YA THERE IS NOT MUCH COMPETITION BETWEEN THE 4.0 AND THE 4.6..

MY WIFE KEEPS REMINDING ME OF HOW MUCH FASTER HER CAR IS THAN MINE.....THEN I REMIND HER WHO'S NAME THE CAR IS IN,,,LOL :lol:

Life is too short to grow up!

Hey TDK, that XLR is sure sporty looking don't ya think. Boy that would be a nice ride to have. Ya got me wondering too what those woman look like. LOL . bigjayzway, a little reality check for the wife now and then with that title bit works good I bet. LOL

Archived