CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

98 Deville...Anyone need any parts?

Hey guys, I was wondering, my dad is getting rid of his 98 Deville because there is something wrong with it and doesn't want to dump any more money into it. It has 130,000 miles but is in pretty good shape overall...We are working out a deal so i was going to part it out. Would there be anyone on this site interested in some parts? I don't know how well Ebay would work out on a car like this so before i make a deal with him I was wondering if i could sell enough parts on here to make it worth my time. Im a 77 at 100% positive feedback on Ebay, Im an honest guy and will work the deal anyway you want to keep you happy and feel safe buying from me. Im a fast and reliable shipper. So please let me know. Ill be checking this post but if you want to get in touch with me right away, I try and check my E-mail every half an hour. This is a complete car right now, good tires, chrome rims, power sunroof, decent seats, guage cluster, Engine, transmission, Computer system, stereo, speakers, decent door panals, all body parts, headlights, tail lights, mint chrome grille. Im even selling anything from the wipers to the hood orniment (gold). The car is like a pewter metalic with light cream color interior...Nromano1212@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking and hopefully we can do some business....thanks again, Nick Romano

Hey if we have the same air filter box (bottom and top halfs) and yours is in good condition, I need one, the clips on mine are damaged.

PS, I think this thread should be in the FOR SALE section.

hey, I think you're right about being in the for sale section. My bad, i don't know how to move it. Anyways, im not sure if its the same ait box. Ill try and find out, if you find out first, Email me, Nromano1212@yahoo.com. thanks again, Nick

Hey guys, I was wondering, my dad is getting rid of his 98 Deville because there is something wrong with it and doesn't want to dump any more money into it. It has 130,000 miles but is in pretty good shape overall...We are working out a deal so i was going to part it out. Would there be anyone on this site interested in some parts? I don't know how well Ebay would work out on a car like this so before i make a deal with him I was wondering if i could sell enough parts on here to make it worth my time. Im a 77 at 100% positive feedback on Ebay, Im an honest guy and will work the deal anyway you want to keep you happy and feel safe buying from me. Im a fast and reliable shipper. So please let me know. Ill be checking this post but if you want to get in touch with me right away, I try and check my E-mail every half an hour. This is a complete car right now, good tires, chrome rims, power sunroof, decent seats, guage cluster, Engine, transmission, Computer system, stereo, speakers, decent door panals, all body parts, headlights, tail lights, mint chrome grille. Im even selling anything from the wipers to the hood orniment (gold). The car is like a pewter metalic with light cream color interior...Nromano1212@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking and hopefully we can do some business....thanks again, Nick Romano

What's wrong with the car and where are you located?

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Im located in Wilmington Mass...The other day the car started smoking, I think there is something wrong that is making the fan not kick on and the car is over heating...in my opinion its something stupid. I was gonna part it out but if you wanna give me a decent price for it, Ill sell it as a whole car...I couldn't see getting less than $2500 cause it is in decent shape and alot of greta parts. Thanks, Nick

Im located in Wilmington Mass...The other day the car started smoking, I think there is something wrong that is making the fan not kick on and the car is over heating...in my opinion its something stupid. I was gonna part it out but if you wanna give me a decent price for it, Ill sell it as a whole car...I couldn't see getting less than $2500 cause it is in decent shape and alot of greta parts. Thanks, Nick

Have you checked the waterpump drive belt tensioner to make sure it is free and is applying the proper tension to the water pump belt? Another thing to check is to make sure that the 3/8" line from the water punp crossover housing to the surge taank is not clogged - remove the line from the surge tank and start the engine - there should be a steady stream of cooling peeing from the line. If not, remove the obstruction from the line.

This is too simple of a problem to scrap the car.....If you were closer to West Michigan, I'd buy the car from you - I nee a new tow car.....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

NOOOOOO!!!

Why would you part this out?

You will be able to get all the answers you need right on here.

Sounds too simple to get rid of a Caddy.

Big Jay

Life is too short to grow up!

Archived