CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

DeVille With a Light Bar

WarrenJ

Earlier today I exchanged a few words with a local constable. He was driving one of those mid sized Chevys.

I remarked about really, truly four door sized cop-type vehicles. He glanced at my two door thing and said, "A DeVille would look good under my light bar!"

Can't argue with that!

Gotta wonder about the color scheme though . . . . .

Regards,

Warren

P.S. No, he didn't pull me over . . . . it was a 7-11 parking lot. :D:D Donut dust all over the place!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Near here (Chambersburg , Pa ) the local police have a black unmarked STS about a 2002 . They catch alot of people unaware . :lol:

Thanks for the warning. Be sure to give you folks a clear bearth! :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Near here (Chambersburg , Pa ) the local police have a black unmarked STS about a 2002 . They catch alot of people unaware . :lol:

Thanks for the warning. Be sure to give you folks a clear bearth! :D

Regards,

Warren

He seems to only pick on sports cars .......... I guess they are dumb enough to try to run him . No seriously I drive truck & am in that area at least every two weeks & I've witnessed in my opinion the most awesome cruiser in action a multiple of times now . B)

That's awesome...hehe :lol: Now that's one police car I wouldn't mind follwing me around.

Me Too!

In fact, if I got pulled over by that fellow, I'd likely take a photo.

Ya think he'd pose with his arm around my shoulder?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Archived