CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Raced an Audi S4

Scotty

Today I was being dogged by an Audi S4 in traffic..(350 HP V8). When we came to the light we both took off full throttle, I was right with him all the way to 90, my Deville sounded amazing. I am sure he was impressed that such a big car hung with him. However when we approached the next light my idle stumbled badly and I set a code, P1108 - MAP/BARO Sensor Circuit Comparison Too High.

I pulled to the side of the road, check the codes, this P1108 was in history and I cleared it....the idle returned to normal within about a minute of the code setting. Did I attain WARP speed? :lol:

I have not looked at the code in the manual yet to see what causes it but was curious what you guys thought... I am using 93 octane, but I must say that I have not been happy with this load of 93 octane since I have filled up with it (BJ's no name 93). My idle has been somewhat uneven and she has even stalled a few times while I was diagnosing my compressor... Maybe I have something going on, any ideas?

PS while I filled up at BJ's they were getting a load of gas, I never like getting gas when a station is getting a delivery, this cements that idea home....

Early on sailors navigated by the stars at night and the North star became the symbol for finding ones way home. Once you know where the Northstar is you can point your ship in the right direction to get home. So the star became a symbol for finding ones way home or more symbolically even finding ones path in life.

Archived