CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Newish, Thought I'd Intro Myslef and My Steed,,,

frost

I'm from north of the 49th parallel and this time last year, purchased a '97 Deville with 83K on the odo, one owner car. It's Silver Mist in colour with dark montana blue leather interior. Mods to date have been: K&N oil and air filters, MOBIL 1 synthetic fluids, chrome centre caps form 2004 Deville on the wheels, new arts and science logo'd emblems all around to replace traditional ones, '97 Concours blacked-out grille, xenon blue hi/low bulbs, turn signals, cornering signals, brake lights, back-up lights. "DEVILLE" block letter emblem inserted in centre brake light, blue mylar film in all the interior map lights, 26 piece wood dash kit, wood/leather steering wheel from 2002 Eldo, dyed to match interior.

future mods to include: vogue tires and rims, stainless srteel rocker panels and pillar trim, maybe fender skirts. The car was stored last winter so it is showing 6,000 miles usage for the year and there is still no rust or dings to mar the original body/paint. I plan to continue storing it thru the winters to keep the salt and sand out of it. The only precip this one will see is rain.

The car's name is "Sterling".

I'm 52 years old and this is my 2nd Caddy, still have the '88 Deville. That is now my winter car. I love these vehicles and the N* can't be beat as far as HP to C.I. is concerned. I plan on contributing as mcuh as I can and know that my questions will be answered by this august group.

Welcome!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Congrats, you found your way to the best Caddy forum on the internet.

Echo that!

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived