CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I love my caddy

I am starting this topic to say that I love cadillacs and that they are pretty much the best over all car you could buy without spending 100 000 bucks. They have everything luxury, power, style there pretty much perfect!

I am only 16 and I am a sprited driver when I get behind the wheel I drive like im in nascar now I no this is stupid but I feel much better doing it in this car than in a 5.0 mustang or some type of sports car. I love the looks i get in my caddy after a nice wax driveing around I get loads of stares and compliments I just wanted to take the time to say this is probly the best car in the world that a normal person can budget out!

In July me and some freinds are takeing a road trip to N.Y takeing down 3 cars now the other cars are a 4 cyl grand am and a 4 cyl shadow I am betting I will get the best gas miledge cruiseing the highways on the way down not to many other V8 drivers that can say that :P I am also pretty sure I will arive there a day before the rest of them :D

I LOVE CADILLACS!!!!!!! Now lets here some stories I dont have much to tell I did my best and when im older and on my 15th caddy i will have lots of stories to im sure :P

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Well my dad's deville is great and he lets me take any where. I love driving with the foot to the floor. But to tell you the truth my favorite time is driving my sts. It is so amazing i love how it handles at such high speeds. Us young guys need a car like that!

Well i cant give just one story. But there is my opinion on caddy's I LOVE THEM!!!!! ONCE YOU GO CADDY, YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!! :D:P

My wife calls it "The Pimp-mobile"... she drives a Neon... (AKA: Oil-fired water heater)

My 16 year-old daughter hates the "sharp edges" on the fenders... "gotta be rounder Dad... smoother"... but she likes the PT Cruiser convertible... gag...

My 14 year-old son "wants me to leave it in my will for him when he turns 16"... WHAT?!!! what does he know that I don't... hmmm.

My other 2 boys; 8 & 11 just roll around in the spacious back seat and smack each other, fight and bicker... normal life for a Caddy-owner don't ya think?

I like my old girl because she looks good, runs well, and has yet to really let me down... (unless you call the 45 minute wait for a secrity lock-out last winter in -20 C cold: a let-down)

I just can't think of another car I would own now except a Cadillac... and I have yet to experience the N*!!!!

There is time... I hope.

Mike P

Mike,

"My 14 year-old son "wants me to leave it in my will for him when he turns 16"... WHAT?!!! what does he know that I don't... hmmm."

:blink:

Two years rolls around quickly! You had better get your N* SOON! :P

(You aren't over insured, are you?) <_<

Britt

Britt

Caddilacs are very fine cars. They can make mom or dad happy with kids in the back or not. Those folks in back become accustomed to the room and ride. Talk about spoiled. You must have real discipline when the back seat creatures yell floor it. That divided glass option for limo's would come in handy when theres the "he touched-me" , "she dissed me", "when are we getting there?" stuff gets going. These cars really do make driving under alot of different circumstances fun and entertaining.

Caddilacs are very fine cars. They can make mom or dad happy with kids in the back or not. Those folks in back become accustomed to the room and ride. Talk about spoiled. You must have real discipline when the back seat creatures yell floor it. That divided glass option for limo's would come in handy when theres the "he touched-me" , "she dissed me", "when are we getting there?" stuff gets going. These cars really do make driving under alot of different circumstances fun and entertaining.

Funny, the back seat arm rest kept my sister and I apart!

They have long arms and can throw. Good at throwing. Good at hitting things with sticks. Please, a scholarship for one of these !

gygmy, I have been toying about the idea of Lime Rock on July 2nd what do you think? There isn't a hotel room for miles, unless there are flee bags around. I would like to go up on the 2nd or 3rd and stay over night. You are going right?

There are a ton of BB with-in driving distance. Also the Lakeville Inn is just down the street and unless you are Donald Trump it seems a real nice place. Google on the Litchfield Hills part of CT and I'm sure there will be a ton of info on lodging. Camping out at the track is the most fun if you like to "rough it". Crap, you have folks there who have 14 thousand foot long motor homes powered by dylithium crystals who seem to get by,---some how. There is a lot of places to stay within easy driving distance but I do not know how booked up they will be. Northhampton MA is a 30 minute drive away and a cool town and they have lots of rooms. Do the old google deal on the geographical area and you should gets some good info to work with. Look forward to talking Caddy, cars and stuff.

cadillac caddy sts, consider yourself extremely fortunate to be driving the vehicle you are driving at your age. I was lucky enough to experience Cadillac at 16 as well. 93 STS in Dark Cherry Metallic. It definitely attracted a lot of attention in high school... a lot of people knew me exclusively by my car - "Oh, yea, the purple caddy guy on the football team right?" lol. But, as all things can't be all good - I had as many jealous sneers as I had compliments... oh well.

Before I sound like an old fogey, I'm 20, and lucky enough to be driving my second Seville STS. I try to keep things in perspective, but where I go to school, everybody has a nice car, I'm fairly sure some students would say it is a requirement (I go to school with ridiculous people like that.) Daddy's girls driving Mercedes, a dozen A4 or A6 in each lot, so many M3's you'd trip over them if you weren't paying attention, don't even let me get started on what the MBA students are driving... but very proudly in all this chaos only one pearly white STS. They all think they're so great with their german cars, but they don't even know what they're missing :P

Funny you should mention the "sling glass limo option" there...

My wife and I have been talking for a while about the possibility of a mini van to haul around our "Brady bunch"... I have been quietly researching a used Caddy limo with the sliding glass... hmmm...

I LIKE IT!!!

MP

Archived