CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Unofficial Contest

davedog

That was SOME bachelor party Dave! :lol:

From a contextual point of view, this one HAS to be the winner, considering who started the post.

Still, there are so many other VERY good ones here.

THIS HAS TO BECOME A REGULAR (monthly?) FEATURE! Though we've got to find a way to let Cardio-Doc off the prize hook!

Without regard for what the prize(s) might be, I'd suggest offering a year-end, quarterly or biannual prize for the best photo entry in addition to (monthly?) ones for the best caption.

Anyone think this is doable? I'd contribute.

Regards,

Warren :D

P.S. . . . . ROTFLMAO. :D

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The faithful, the sick, the crippled, have all diverted their annual pilgrimage from Lourdes to Milan.

"Mon Dieu, there was nothing, then a great noise, then this Madonna, this vision of Allante appereared with such force ... I could see the light!!"

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Having flown across the Atlantic on her first trip, Allante always wanted to fly!

Nice... I was considering somthing along this line too:

747 Co-Pilot to Pilot:

"We have a trouble light on the back door latch...Should we return to the airport and check it out?"

Pilot:

"Na we are just transporting Caddies... What’s the worse that could happen"

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Don't come any closer or I'll jump! You like my baby brother XLR better! Waahhhh, Waahhhh, you never liked me because my top leaked, Waahhhh, Waahhhh :'(

post-3-1117643593_thumb.jpg

LOL....these are too funny!!! Thanks cardio-doc for sponsoring this contest, you rock and deserve a prize yourself. :D

If there is enough intrest I can post another pic in this thread that actually shows what building it is coming out of, and the street below, ect.....LOL ;)

Thanks for making me laugh guys!

That was SOME bachelor party Dave!

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

bump

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Honey, where did you say you parked the Allante last night? I don't remember dear, I think I had too much to drink during the wedding reception. The only thing that comes to mind is that the first step out of the car was a big one.

Pope Allante I - looks out over the courtyard filled with thousands of devoted Cadillac drivers...........

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

Pope Allante I - looks out over the courtyard filled with thousands of devoted Cadillac drivers...........

AHAHA.

Nice

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

This is what I look like standing on the edge of the pool dipping my toe in, taking an hour "to get used to" the cold water! :unsure: , while my 7 year old daughter calls me a 6'5" wimp boy.... :lol:

Alfa Romeo! Alfa Romeo! Where for art thou, Alfa Romeo?

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

As heard on CNN this morning...

"...concerned about the approach of another hurricane season with subsequent flooding; Ricardo Pasqualez of Punta Cana, Domincian Republic, has begun to place his pride and joy safely out of harms way..."

"Paula, didn't you have one of them and the roof leaked?"

... DaveDog, overheard talking to his new wife while on his honeymoon in a rental car ... NOTHING is faster than a rental car...

"Honey, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..."

Archived