CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cant decide......which one?

Logan

Hmmm.....wife and MIL left for Tuscon for week....

Have several cars to choose from....

My DTS?

Wifes VUE?

Or the MIL V8 Bird?

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/376867...477220_bird.jpg

My daughter and I were enjoyin the T bird today......

I don't know why those 'Birds weren't more popular. I love 'em. Sure, I'd probably rather have the DOHC Cobra 4.6 in it, but that's not what the vehicle is all about. It's about cruising around in style. It's about being too cool to drag race. It's about having the convertible top down and not caring what the weather is. If they depreciate as quickly as most American cars, I'll be able to own one myself one day. Until then, I just look at 'em on the road, wishing they didn't have to go away.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I'm more Mustang class then Tbird. But....the Tbird....its a nice car. I think it will get used this week...

The new mustang is pretty hot.

But this weekend is always fun for me....my birthday....get to spend time with my now 6 year old daughter....Indy 500...put put golf etc...new movie Magagascar.....

We had fun in that Tbird today....

Logan,

Much as I would prefer to take YOUR DTS to the Indy 500 ;) the bird is a nice ride provided it is topless.

I prefer the mustang as well and am trying to convince my lady that "she" REALLY NEEDS ONE... ESPECIALLY THE CONVERTIBLE, to drive the 2 km to work that she does... not much luck yet but leave it with me... Gotta get rid of her '98 Neon time bomb...

Enjoy the ride and then the race! :)

Mike P

Call me nuts but I can see the "Bird" debadged, shaved, slammed, 4.6-ed, side piped, chrome roll bar (ala Cobra), with some fat rubber on it. Ka-Boom....

rek

Yeah, the T-Bird was a smart looker. Shame it never caught on . . . . :

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived