CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Front End

Hi Guy's

Hope everyone is well.

I've been reading previous post on front end noise. I have noise coming from my front end. I use to only hear the noise when i first start up the car put it in drive and step on the gas. The noise sounds like a duck quack. It would last for about 1-2 seconds then i would get the service ride message, which shows SO60 and SO61 which is right front height sensor and left rear height sensor. The only time i hear the noise was when i first start the car and put it in drive that was it. Been like this for about a year. Today i started hearing the noise everytime i step on the gas from a stand still. Anyone have idea's of what it might be? :blink:

rollingthunder1994

I used to have this problem too. Every time I put it in drive or accelerate suddenly from stop or low speed I used to hear a noticeable clunk noise. It was like a metal bar hitting under my car. It turned out to be my stabilizer bar bushings. Put your car on jack stands, go underneith, and checkout your bushings. I think the codes you mentioned are unrelated to your problem. They only cause firm ride.

I don't know but if you give the dealer your vin number they must be able to tell you the exact size. I bought my stabilizer bar bushings from a local dealership and they told me to give them my car'r vin number so that they could determine which is the appropriate size bushing for my car.

Good Luck

Archived