CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

radio swap

99 eldo

hi caddy friends. my question is on my 99 eldo, can i swap the present factory am-fm cassette with the stock 12 cd changer in trunk for the am-fm cassette cd bose factory radio for that year. and if i can how much would it cost? thanks guys

First of all, keep in mind that the Bose uses 2 ohm amplified speakers at each corner. So, right off the bat you'll need to swap out ALL of your speakers with speaker/amplifiers. Of course, the head and trunk mounted units will also have to be swapped out.

$$wise, likely better to go aftermarket.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

hi caddy friends if i have the stock am/fm casette non-bose system in my car, can i get the am-fm casette/cd non bose system in my 99 eldo. it also has a 12cd changer in the trunk. i would like to have the in dash cd also to make it complete. thanks guys

Archived