CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

watch them pressure washers

GOOB

they have some power behind them... if possible make sure to use a wide nozzle (at least 25 deg.) and get some distance from what you are spraying (if you care about it, that is)

I use a pressure washer at work with a 13hp Honda engine on it... I use it for sidewalks and fences and whatnot but it's really way too powerful for what I need it for. I can take striping off the parking lot like it was never there. :o I have never used to pinpoint tip yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I could whittle away at brick with it... it's a very powerful machine.

Yes I agree with you about pressure washers. They can be very dangerous. Sorry that wheel was dammaged like that, it is easy to do. I'm a mechanic at a large rental company and work on a few different type of pressure washers. I'm not the main mechanic for them at the company but I'v done my share on them. We have units that go up to 6000 PSI, but lesser ones will chop your skin right off. You are right about useing the widest tip you can get, other wise a paint job may be in the near future too. Some of the guys use pin point tips to blow out the mud and rock from bulldozer tracks, they ware a heck of a lot of protective gear to keep from being pelted by flying debrie. I hope you can have your wheel refinished.

There is no need for them, except I use mine up under the wheel wells.

I've damaged my motocross bike using them.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Archived