CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fine Eldo!!

jackc

The 1970 Eldorado is without doubt my all time favorite classic Eldorado. Beautiful proportions, exquisite detailing, breakthrough engineering in its day. Those rear quarter panels have a razor edge that you can almost slice bread on.

I want one!

I'd take this one. One of the nicest I've seen in awhile......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4549188352&rd=1

OMG! That thing looks like it is better shape than my '99 Concours! Absolutely spectacular.

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

It is a very clean, well kept 1970 eldorado but, this country did not build very good cars in that time period. Infact we built crummy cars for a number of years.Those of us that mature enough know about the quailty of cars made back then know this.The quality of metal used, the fit of exterior panels, the same door handles and window cranks used in every GM division. I`ve restored cadillacs from the mid -fittys and early sixties and just the quality that change from 9 years is sad. From wool interiors to stamped vynl seats and door panels. I`ve been temped by early 70`Cadillac convertibles but, I would never buy one just because of the way they were made . When I go to the Cadillac Grand Nationals, I usually stop looking at cars built after 1964. Not to offend any one or their pride and joy but, they have no value to me.

It is a very clean, well kept 1970 eldorado but, this country did not build very good cars in that time period. Infact we built crummy cars for a number of years.Those of us that mature enough know about the quailty of cars made back then know this.The quality of metal used, the fit of exterior panels, the same door handles and window cranks used in every GM division. I`ve restored cadillacs from the mid -fittys and early sixties and just the quality that change from 9 years is sad. From wool interiors to stamped vynl seats and door panels. I`ve been temped by early 70`Cadillac convertibles but, I would never buy one just because of the way they were made . When I go to the Cadillac Grand Nationals, I usually stop looking at cars built after 1964. Not to offend any one or their pride and joy but, they have no value to me.

Do you mean before 64?

Archived