CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caption the photo **CONTEST**

Hey Gang~

Sorry the pics aren't as clear but I'm sure you can see what I'm talking about. Caption the photo - Bruce picks the winner on 5/20/05 who gets a sweet Cadillac center cap delivered to their door.

My entry:

"1983 called - they want their antenna back"

have fun,

~Doc

post-3-1115947635_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2003 CTS - $35000

Polished rims - $1100

TV Boomerang Antenna - $300

Look On Cardio Doc's Face - PRICELESS!!

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Cadillac, out to prove their trunk is spacious, stuffed a whale into it, but the whale was bigger than they anticipated so they had to leave the tail hanging out. This caused such a stir with PETA that they have decided to boycott Cadillac until this practice is stopped!

But guys she told me that size doesn't matter...

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Cadillac announces a new and innovative saftey feature that will become optional on the 2007 STS-V. This new innovation is called BZE technology, short for Boomerang Zoomerang Equipment. BZE is a mechanical component that works in conjunction with Cadillac's electronically controlled stabilitrak system. Automobiles equipped with the BZE device will be capable of sling-shotting themselves back on course during extreme manuevers in the rare event that stabilitrak fails to keep the car under control. Our research team managed to take these spy shots of the device installed on a current model STS as it undergoes testing. Cadillac's BZE component has already received accolades from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and one Cadillac spokesperson commented that the development of the BZE device is in his opinion the car company's greatest achivement since the development of the Northstar engine, introduced in 1993.

Dateline, South Florida....

Actor Emil Minty (AKA-The Feral Kid) famous for his role in 1981's "Mad Max:The Road Warrior" finally got his royalty check today. To celebrate the occasion he went and purchased a new Cadillac STS and had the item that made him famous, a finger-amputating boomerang mounted on the trunk. Don't try to catch him though !!!

Back to you Pat........

Action Central.

Cadillac today unveiled the new *OnReturn system as part of the CRS line of cars to be sold in South Florida to help elderly people find their way home. "Upon getting in the car you hit the boomerang on the trunk and Viola! the car takes you home" says Dr. Al Zimers, head of R&D for the carmakers new CRS (Can't Remember Shite) line, "I think it's great!.....Have you seen my keys sonny??"

More to come, after these messages from "Geritol"

Cadillac today unveiled the new *OnReturn system as part of the CRS line of cars to be sold in South Florida to help elderly people find their way home. "Upon getting in the car you hit the boomerang on the trunk and Viola! the car takes you home" says Dr. Al Zimers, head of R&D for the carmakers new CRS (Can't Remember Shite) line, "I think it's great!.....Have you seen my keys sonny??"

More to come, after these messages from "Geritol"

up2ng,

You're on a roll! And, IMHO, in the lead . . . . so far. ;)

Regards,

Warren

P.S. One of the good things about AZ is that you can hide your own Easter Eggs (with apologies to those of us that have suffered the consequences of this awful desease).

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

"Not to be outdone by the Jones', Fred added a splash of old-age class to his car with a boomerang antenna, brought back to the new millenium with a slick spoiler"

-Chris

'In another Industry first, Cadillac introduces the In Flight Refueling System" Onstar button replaced with NORAD up link! (KC130 not included)

Joe

I don't have a caption, but I found the concept vehicle.

RedNeck_02.jpg

Shouldn't the lumber be "free" since it's scrap?

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

"Cadillac - The fusion of design and technology"

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

Cadillac today unveiled the new *OnReturn system as part of the CRS line of cars to be sold in South Florida to help elderly people find their way home. "Upon getting in the car you hit the boomerang on the trunk and Viola! the car takes you home"

Nice!

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Archived