CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

16" Amerian Racing Rims and Tires

Would like to sell tires and rims to good home. Have extra Goodyear Eagle as well. Asking $700.00 for five tires and rims. Two of the tires are Fulda Carat 255x50x16 Z rated and the other three are Goodyear Eagles 235x55x16 H rated. Buyer pays shipping. More photos can be seen with link below

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/start.asp?JobID=...ea-3c93c919b2a0

post-5-1115661020_thumb.jpg

sebring06RTP.jpg

I really like those rims Bronson, you think 225-60 15 will work on them? I didnt realize you had a Cadillac Crest on them... Did you have any shimmy or vibration with them? Mike

I really like those rims Bronson, you think 225-60 15 will work on them?  I didnt realize you had a Cadillac Crest on them...  Did you have any shimmy or vibration with them?  Mike

DUH, I meant 225-60 16.... I like that you can see though them to the rotors, do you have any photos of them on your car up close showing the rotor and calipers?

Do you think they are too sporty looking for a Deville that looks like it belongs in Boca Raton? LOL..

post-5-1115863131_thumb.jpg

That's a nice Deville, I'm in Food and Beverage business and I see these folks all the time, right around 5:30 (early bird) and the car that is most popular is the Mercury Marquise. I see tons of them in the Valet.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you decide.

sebring06RTP.jpg

Honestly how do you think they will look on my Deville? I can't use the tires on this boat, my back teeth would fall out... :lol: Can you sell them without the tires?

If you remember I had a 97 Deville same color as yours. I was going to put these on it but my wife beat me to the punch and traded the car for a darn truck. I think they would have looked great on that body style, simular to those Cadillac spoked rims you posted a while back. Rims are a personal thing, I would want you to be happy with them.

sebring06RTP.jpg

Its definately going to change the look, I just dont want a pimp my ride look! :lol: Maybe I will try a little photoshop and see what they look like.. hmm

Archived