CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New rims!

Chris

I finally got a new set of rims for my STS. I wanted to stay OEM, so picked up a set of polished aluminum CTS rims from eBay.

Thanks again to Rob of Grosse Pointe, MI for recieving the rims for me! (seller would only ship to USA)

I got a good deal on a set of BFGoodrich Traction T/A's. I had never seen CTS rims on a seville, so was a little nervous, but I think they look pretty good. Here are a couple before/after pics:

post-3-1115586377_thumb.jpg

-Chris

Looks good man.

Alot better than the originals.

What year of CTS rims are they?

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Very Nice Look!

Early on sailors navigated by the stars at night and the North star became the symbol for finding ones way home. Once you know where the Northstar is you can point your ship in the right direction to get home. So the star became a symbol for finding ones way home or more symbolically even finding ones path in life.

Ooooo! B)

They have a really "solid" look that gives the car a more muscular look.

I agree, I have never seen that style wheel bolted up to a Seville, but it really gives it a tough character.

Nice choice!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

What year of CTS rims are they?

I'm not sure what year CTS they are off. As far as I know, CTS rims hadn't changed until the '05 model year, if thats the case, they are pre-'05 -- but I'm really not sure.

Thanks for all the compliments, I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes 'em :D

Spence - Make sure you post pics when you get yours, I'd like to see on an Eldorado, should look really nice!

-Chris

Archived