CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

XLR-V

Scotty

"<She> It makes me feel kinda funny. Like when we used to climb the rope in gym class." (Quote from Wayne's World). Does it do the same for you?

post-3-1115528175_thumb.jpg

I've coveted the XLR since I first saw a picture of it. I'm a little concerned, though, because I don't think they are selling as well as GM had expected. (That makes for less of a selection for me some years down the road when I'll be able to afford one.)

I see a whole lot more Mercedes SL500's around my neighborhood even though they are considerably more expensive. I think the SL500 looks pretty good (and I rarely get excited over forign cars!)

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

If they put the Northstar V-12 in it I could see paying that kinda money, but thats a good start! It is pretty

Joe

I actually saw my first XLR on the road yesterday... Not a V though...

Drop dead gorgeous! Schwing! :lol: Brought back many fond Allante memories...

Definitely my next car!

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

>I'm a little concerned, though, because I don't think they are selling as well as GM had expected. <

"I see a whole lot more Mercedes SL500's around my neighborhood even though they are considerably more expensive. "

Really...hmmm... Well, I'll be dipped.

I can't imagine why that might be... <_<

>I see a whole lot more Mercedes SL500's around my neighborhood even though they are considerably more expensive. "<

Funny thing, Me too... ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

I saw a Crimson Red XLR yesterday cruising down the road. The dude driving it had the top down, and was blasting some Rolling Stones........Holy crap, the same guy just drove past my window as I was typing this. darn, I should have been on my porch so I could have seen it better. Oh Well.

Archived