CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Wow that's nice

It would look a lot better with the original wheels & hubcaps....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

It looks pretty swell indeed. I was always wondering what my car would look like with window tint and I think I may just give it a try. If I don't like it, it comes off pretty easy. I would have painted the drums behind the wheels before putting wheels like that on too. It has the rear window defroster and FM radio for options and thats cool but I'll keep mine thanks :D .

Spence

Wow!.

Beautiful car, probably sat in some barn for a few years, then its reborn on the road again.

My grandfather, who I never knew had that car.

My grandma used to drive it, haha I could picture that.

Then when he passed on, it sat in her barn for 15 years, then my father sold it right before I was born. That would of been nice. :lol:

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

It was a nice car when it rolled off the line in 66 or 67.

I must agree, that tinting, lowering, and putting monster rims on a classic style probably ruins any collectable interest in the car.

If they are going after the custom crowd, then they haven't gone far enough to make it worth the dough ... the interior should've come from a modern Eldorado donor, and the drivetrain from a modern rwd muscle car.

I vote for either original or highly custom ... not a lukewarm mix.

Nice paint, though.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

I just looked at it again, that is a clean car. Assuming they did not butcher the car you can always bring the suspension back to stock with new springs and stock components if they changed any. The wheels and tires can be replaced. I am really impressed with how clean that car is, the engine looks great.. I loved the 429 and with 40,000 miles? wow... The interior is tired but again thats not a big deal plus it just looks like it needs some elbow grease the leather needs feeding. Look at the chrome perfect... Man I would love this car!

I wish they would have put up pics of the orange velvet seats and the blue fur on the dash board. And you know it has a big ghetto blaster in the trunk.

Thats a sweet caddy, I prefer stock though. My favorite is the 62 drop top. It would be fun to have a car like that as a daily driver, going around old school all the time.

92 Deville w/210k miles

This would be my preference ... a clean, surviving 67 convertible, listed just above the coupe on ebay.

Link is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4547766292&rd=1

post-3-1115391458_thumb.jpg

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

yeah definately,

that one is sharp looking, I read about it. If someone had the time and money to clean it up a bit, all original, that thing will be worth some dough. It's already up to 12,000.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Archived