Scotty

Ah yes, Walla Walla, the city so nice they named it twice! :lol::lol:

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Sounds like a good reason for a road trip! :P

When I first got the SLS I left Oshkosh, WI where I attended a small gathering of people who like airplanes. From there I drove to Duluth. Then I took US Route 2 through Minnesota,North Dakota, Montana, and Idaho to Everett WA. Then down to Seattle and Tacoma to Ocean Shores. At Ocean shores I drove the SLS out far enough to get the tires wet in the Pacific, just to say that I had done it. :P

Came back through Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, & Missouri. My wife & I really enjoyed the comfort and fuel economy of the SLS.

The Northstar Winery looks like as good a reason as any to do it again! ;)

Britt

Britt

Wow Navion - Sounds like a great trip!

When I first got the Eldo, I made the trek from Fort Lauderdale where I bought it back home to Texas. Once I got over the jitters (hysteria) of driving 1200 miles in this 100k, 12 year old car I knew absolutely nothing about, I settled in for what became a very nice ride (and also discovered much to my surprise that Florida is like huge when you drive all the way up it, then across!!!)

I haven't really done any serious road driving in it since then, but I could definitely be persuaded for a good cause.

I've got this vision of a procession of Cadillacs that starts out on Long Island (you listening Scotty??) and picks up followers all along the way before finally descending on Wall Walla. We could even have Guru et al bringing up the rear providing TA for those of us needing to accomplish the "Modified Barry94 Method" of on-the-road head gasket replacement :o

Of course we'll have to get flags for Scotty's car or something.

It could rival the Power Tour..........

Wow Navion - Sounds like a great trip!

When I first got the Eldo, I made the trek from Fort Lauderdale where I bought it back home to Texas. Once I got over the jitters (hysteria) of driving 1200 miles in this 100k, 12 year old car I knew absolutely nothing about, I settled in for what became a very nice ride (and also discovered much to my surprise that Florida is like huge when you drive all the way up it, then across!!!)

I haven't really done any serious road driving in it since then, but I could definitely be persuaded for a good cause.

I've got this vision of a procession of Cadillacs that starts out on Long Island (you listening Scotty??) and picks up followers all along the way before finally descending on Wall Walla. We could even have Guru et al bringing up the rear providing TA for those of us needing to accomplish the "Modified Barry94 Method" of on-the-road head gasket replacement :o

Of course we'll have to get flags for Scotty's car or something.

It could rival the Power Tour..........

I would love to do that, but it would be some extended vacation! My MS Mappoint tells me that its a 5,542 mile round trip, at 60 MPH AVERAGE thats 92 hours of driving, WOWIE! Figuring 15 hours of driving a day, thats about 3 days going and 3 days coming home! I'll Fly! And rent a Caddy when I get there! :lol:

Aww, heck.  There you go letting real life get in the way of a good road trip :angry:

I know, if you can convince my wife, I am there! :lol:

But Scotty, won't your girlfriend be jealous at missing the trip???

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

OK, guys. I was looking for something more centrally located, but so far the best I can come up with is to meet in the parking lot of the Northstar Battery company in Springfield Mo. Suppose they'd mind a couple hundred Cadillac owners drinking wine in their parking lot on a Sunday afternoon? :ph34r:

OK, guys. I was looking for something more centrally located, but so far the best I can come up with is to meet in the parking lot of the Northstar Battery company in Springfield Mo. Suppose they'd mind a couple hundred Cadillac owners drinking wine in their parking lot on a Sunday afternoon? :ph34r:

I don't think they'd mind .... would it really be any different that than the couple of hundred pick up truck owners quaffing down ales in the same parking lot, Sunday morning?

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived