CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

My '95 SLS couldn't out run the radar

bagzz

Coming home from work at 2 this morning, I decided to see where my N* dumped out. Right before 115, it quit. Right after that I went by a county mountie sitting where he never sits. He said 111 mph. :( That's also what the ticket is written for. That and carless driving. This forum is killingt me. :) He told me I was lucky the staters didn't catch me. They would have arrested me. Also told me that he should have written me for reckless. Guess I'm lucky? Mile from my house that I've lived in for 27years. I'm sick. Court date in July. Be careful out there.

Ahaaa! Testing that limit again! :P Didn't you post you had found that 115 a week or so back? At 2 am in the morning there gonna pull you over for doing 10mph over, just to do a DWI evaluation. You really have to be more careful about your choice of time/place I guess. Sorry to hear about you getting busted, hope you can get it reduced somehow... :rolleyes:

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Coming home from work at 2 this morning, I decided to see where my N* dumped out.  Right before 115, it quit.  Right after that I went by a county mountie sitting where he never sits.  He said 111 mph.  :(  That's also what the ticket is written for.  That and carless driving.  This forum is killingt me. :)  He told me I was lucky the staters didn't catch me.  They would have arrested me.  Also told me that he should have written me for reckless.  Guess I'm lucky?  Mile from my house that I've lived in for 27years.  I'm sick.  Court date in July.  Be careful out there.

:blink:

Sorry to hear about your ticket. Man at that speed your insurance will probably say that "we don't know you anymore" and you will get put in the assigned risk pool. Kind of like you are 16 and driving a Corvette. In other words, BRING MONEY, AND LOT$ OF IT!.

I have done the same thing. But haven't had the misfortune to be caught at it. I would think that you would be advised to get a lawyer for this one. Expen$ive, sure, but if he can get it reduced or thrown out on a technicality, it would be money well spent.

Good Luck, (you will need it.)

Britt

Britt

I got hit for 107, and althought I AM a lawyer, I hired one - he got it reduced to a simple 90, no extra points.

Go down to the courthouse now, and watch the action - see which lawyers seem to "know" the judge.

Archived