CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Quote References

When I quote text from a post, I push the quote button, then copy/paste the quoted text, then push the /quote button. My quote appears in a box with the word QUOTE above it. Everybody else's quotes say QUOTE (Member's Name, Time, and Date of quoted text) above the quote box. What am I doing wrong?

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

When I quote text from a post, I push the quote button, then copy/paste the quoted text, then push the /quote button. My quote appears in a box with the word QUOTE above it. Everybody else's quotes say QUOTE (Member's Name, Time, and Date of quoted text) above the quote box. What am I doing wrong?

Don't cut and paste. The quote button does that for you in the box below where you type your response.

Another way to reply with quote from a post is push the QUOTE button instead of the Reply button. The quote button is really "reply with quote".

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Another way to reply with quote from a post is push the QUOTE button instead of the Reply button. The quote button is really "reply with quote".

Thanks!

I was using the QUOTE button located in the "Code Button" section just above the reply box. NOW I know everything! :D

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

Archived