CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Great deal on new pre-1995 service manuals!

Did anyone else on this site see this? I picked up on it (after I just won my used set on ebay for the same price!) :o that they are selling these for $30 brand -new, still in the shrink-wrap! Go to www.helminc.com and check it out, good till april 30th! ;)

Here is a quote from that site...

Attention: Service Information Sales Special

We are pleased to announce that since the sales special has been such a success, the expiration date has been extended to April 30, 2005.

All 1995 and prior model year GM Service Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $30.00 each.

In addition, all 1995 and prior model year GM Owner Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $10.00 each.

Remember, this sale is only for manuals currently available in stock at Helm.

Order online or call 800-551-4123

EDIT... Ooops, my heading should have said "Pre-1996" :rolleyes:

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Why didnt I think to buy a bunch of these when I heard about the sale? I wonder if they would have sold 10 assorted manuals to me?

I had a friend go to Belmont last year and buy 250 programs "in case" the triple crown was won (which it wasn't), figuring he could make a killing! Now that is thinking ahead! I just don't have that entrepreneurial head..

Archived