dryer $60

3 CANS 134a $18

orfice tube $ 3

installation $300

(included flushing oil and pellets)

one gal dexcool $10

total $491

and im one happy camper

Thats a pretty good price all in especially if it works :lol: , the compressor you bought made your deal (what make is it four seasons?), my OEM compressor was about $260, the accumulator $60 and the orifice tube $7.00. The evacuate and recharge should be quite expensive with the cost of 134A.. Of course my own labor saves me quite a bit..plus I know who to blame when something goes wrong. Also, thank Heaven for Kevin!

In addition to that, also bought and will replace my tensioner, idler wheel and my serp belt (Goodyear Poly Gatorback), so she should be nice and quiet. I was happy to hear that your new system was quiet, my old compressor sounded like an egg beater...

Next weekend I hope to do this job, now that the compressor is freed up. Thanks

thats a great price on your compressor i just got lucky on ebay (nobody else bid on it) thev person who had the compresor ordered it for his car and sold the car before he received it

thank god for cool weather this week i dont know about your car but because of all the glass in my car you better have ac on a hot day good luck on your project the $300 i paid for labor seems really cheap after reading this board and considering what all was done by the way how much are they going to charge u to flush and chage the system the avg price here is about $150 plus 134a plus oil for the extra $150 i didnt have the aggravation

thats a great price on your compressor i just got lucky on ebay (nobody else bid on it) thev person who had the compresor ordered it for his car and sold the car before he received it

thank god for cool weather this week i dont know about your car but because of all the glass in my car you better have ac on a hot day good luck on your project the $300 i paid for labor seems really cheap after reading this board and considering what all was done by the way how much are they going to charge u to flush and chage the system the avg price here is about $150 plus 134a plus oil for the extra $150 i didnt have the aggravation

Yes but you overlooked that I like to do it! :lol:

Yes but you overlooked that I like to do it!

Let us know what your schedule is. My AC is fine (knock a pile of wood), but I'm sure lots of folk here would be pleased to bring some enjoyment to you. :D:D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Yes but you overlooked that I like to do it!

Let us know what your schedule is. My AC is fine (knock a pile of wood), but I'm sure lots of folk here would be pleased to bring some enjoyment to you. :D:D

Regards,

Warren

:lol::lol: Hey you are nearby also!

Archived