CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

20” Versante wheels with Nitto tires

Have (4) rims with performance summer tires which I took off my '09 Cadillac CTS at trade in. They are in really super condition! Bolt pattern is 5x120mm and the center hub is 72mm. 

I used a spacer shown in picture to fit my hub (which was 67mm). Comes complete with 2 full sets of red tuner lugs 14x1.5mm thread & these spacers (fit most midsize GMs of this era) I know the rims were originally on a BMW as well. You can easily search to find your vehicles bolt pattern and hub diameter…

Some slightly curb rash from previous owner, but not very noticeable at all. I put the new Nitto NT555 255/35ZR20 tires on 2 seasons ago and they have less than 17k mi. on them. They stick like glue to the pavement! Have 8/32" of tread left and will go many more miles!

All pics can be seen on the C/L post below

Thanks for looking! 

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/wto/d/cedarburg-20-versante-rims-nitto-tires/7464626450.html

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels are sold, thank you! 

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!