1234 is Left rear wheel speed sensor circuit

1235 is Right Rear wheel speed sensor circuit

I would be inspecting the harness that runs to the rear suspension.

Check to be sure your rear hub assemblies are plugged in, inspect wiring to be sure they are routed properly.

If you do not see anything obvious you could try reseating the pug at the EBTCM.

Any work done just before problem started?

As for the B2711 that has to do with the chip on the ignition key. You may be getting a message that car may not restart.

First try another ignition key. If you only have 1 inspect the chip for looseness or damage.

If key does not resolve it the problem is very likely the wiring in the steering column broke to the ignition cylinder. You can either bypass the Passlock System or replace the ignition cylinder

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Thank you! I already had the security issue with it not starting and had put in shop to fix. Message still reads on dash about it but dude said to ignore it I should never have that problem again.  
and yes my now ex boyfriend did work on the tie rods , front hub assembly and he basically broke all bu 2 studs and didn’t tell me. I did brake job this past weekend myself and well I am shocked my tire didn’t just roll away down the street. What is resetting pug? I cleared all the codes already. And my rear shock are out and ex also told me stuff was unplugged in the rear. I haven’t had a moment to check out rear of car.  What else should I be checking while I’m there? Been driving car 2 years with no shocks and a lot of steering issues and yea I know I need alignment badly.

Sounds like you have your hands full. Makes me recommend checking the plugs to the rear hub assemblies. The plug sits between the Air shock and the back of the hub.

Last resort if all checks good is to remove and re seat the plug at the EBTCM.

I would not trust the key issue if the code is still current. I would have it bypassed if not interested in repairing the wiring or ignition cylinder. All that needs to be done  is to cut the wires under the column and install a resistor that matches your pellet resistance between the 2 wires. The system will be happy and always see the proper resistance. There is tons of info on the web regarding it.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

• 3 weeks later...

That’s what the mechanic said he did.  Took him three weeks said he had to order the part from the manufacture but I already seen on YouTube that you can put a resistor in there I’m just not real confident that I could not have done it .  he charge me $800 to put that resistor under the dash and then he didn’t even put my air conditioning vents back together correctly. Thanks for your answer I’m just now getting back to it and I never did check the rear wiring I’m about to sell the car I hope I just bought me a truck yay!!!!