CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What do you look like? What is your job? Hobbies?

AaronM

kger it's actually a Saugeye....a Hybrid of a Walleye and a Sauger....The Ohio DNR stocks them in numerous rivers and lakes throughout Ohio....They thrive in turbid water and can be caught year round.......(*awaiting Scotty,Larry & Guru pics :))

A.J.

kger it's actually a Saugeye....a Hybrid of a Walleye and a Sauger....The Ohio DNR stocks them in numerous rivers and lakes throughout Ohio....They thrive in turbid water and can be caught year round.......(*awaiting Scotty,Larry & Guru pics :))

I did notice that it didn't have the "eyes". This June my father, two of his buddies, and I are heading up to Ramsey Lake (about 400 miles north of Toronto) for the legendary pike and walleye fishing. 10 day trip, 2 days on highways and 2 on backroads. Since this is a caddy/GM forum I'll mention that we'll be traveling in my father's full size suburban. I hear the back roads are pretty rough nearing the lake and most people take the water plane in so it'll be interesting. I'll be taking pics and video all the way.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Cool thread, it's fun to finally put faces with all the names.

I'm 21 and work as manager of a local computer repair/sales store. I'm a tech at heart, but now I have a store to run so I get to wait on customers too. My hobbies include working on computers, working on/cleaning my 1992 Cadillac Eldorado, and I keep tropical fish as well.

My eldo is my second car and my second cadillac, my first was a 87 deville.

I am currently engaged and am getting married on May 21st, 2005.

As for a pic of me, I figured it would be easier to post our website (still in progress.....websites take ALOT of time to build).

www.thewaltermyers.com

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Dave, I checked out your link ... nice home, and your wedding looks like quite the event.

You're doing extremely well at 21, I must say.l

Ted.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived