CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

GM News Feed:Building on Ambitious EV Strategy, General Motors Calls for ‘Equitable Climate Action’ and Launches New Fund Aimed at Advancing Climate Equity

Today, GM Chair and CEO Mary Barra expanded on GM’s previous climate commitments, declaring the company would prioritize equitable climate action to help ensure its all-electric future is inclusive for its current and future workforce; customers; and communities that may be more likely to disproportionately experience the effects of climate change.

View the full article

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

GM's commitment to a greener world is commendable as is the rest of the movements that are being seen in Europe and other parts of the world, however, without some softening of the use of coal in China and the rest of southeast Asia, I fear, this may just be 'peeing in the wind' as far as the ultimate solution.  (I know this is a very complex subject and needn't be debated here, but just saying)

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28