CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillacs in Movies

Marika

And another frame, this time of those very muscular shoulders . . . .

Regards,

Warren

P.S. This is about 1:29 into Trailer #2 @ http://www.theisland-themovie.com/

P.P.S. ero1220 is right. This goes by in an eyeblink! Thank heavens for that PAUSE button.

post-3-1118018585_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who love Classic Cadillacs I highly recommend "Tin Men" with Danny de Vito and Richard Dreyfus - the whole movie is a homage to Cadillac as the ultimate luxury car!

Marcus

There's a new Kevin Costner flick out called The Upside of Anger.

Its an ok chick flick, and Costner plays a smaller role as a washed up ex pro ball player.

He still has some coin left, and he drives a 95 black on black STS.

There's one good, long scene in the interior of the STS, and various exterior shots.

You can clearly see the chrome cookie cutter rims, OEM in 1995.

Best part of the movie is the STS coming and going ... I still think its Cadillac's best body style since the 69 Eldorado!

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

This is a screen shot from "Fort Apache, The Bronx" with Paul Newman breaking one of the headlights on what might have at one time been a Cadillac, though I'm not sure. it's a "pimpmobile" in the movie. If anyone knows what that car was before it was converted into a "thing", do tell, inquiring minds want to know.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

SOPRANOS SOPRANOS SOPRANOS

I grew up in NJ and the guys those cars drive are spot-on. Tony had at least 2 Escalades - one he wrecked pretty quick (he seems to wreck alot of his vehicles). A favorite was Big *smurf*'s 96 Deville. Oh - the style with that fake convertible top and the colors isn't exactly my bag - but the whole package was perfectly suited to his part. And how about Paulie (Walnuts) going from that Seville to the Eldo? Old "Feech" LaMana (played by Robert Loggia) had a fairly tired 75ish Eldorado Convertible. Even Patsy Parisi has some mid 90's Cadillac (can't recall exactly what). And of course Silvio's 94 to 97 SLS which was the last ride that Adriana ever took.

My favorite of them all? Furio's silver DTS. He LOVED that car. More than once they showed him preening it. His car (and his character) were too short lived.

cheers,

~Doc

The Bobby Darrin Story ( Somewhere Beyond The Sea) has a great scene where Sandra Dee and Bobby Darrin try to leave each other.

They race into the garage, and hop into their respective cars ... hers, looks like a 65 pink Deville, his is a maroon 64/65 convertible, Coup De Ville or Eldo?

She silently glides away, he floods his, gets out and beats it with a golf club ... oh, the horror :(

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

There are Cadillacs in the movie Deathtrap.

Here's a screen shot of one of the Cadillacs in Deathtrap.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Marika,

That cracked me up. I think its a molested edlo.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Devil's Rejects (coming to theatres in July, 2005) has a blue Eldorado in it that looks like it's from the 1970s. If you can view the trailer you'll see it.

This is not exactly following this topic but I thought it may be interesting. Last Sunday wile tooling around town on my mountain bike I passed a house that had its garage door open and inside was a very very old black car. Then I noticed a caddy emblem on the grill. I looped around to get another look and I was hopeing to see someone around so I could ask a few questions but there was no one. This Caddy was old, I'm telling ya very old and what I could see it was in great shape. I hope to find out some more about it and maybe even see if the owner would let me get a pic for the board.

Just yeasterday I saw again Sienfield and you remember, he bought Deville for his father.

That car was a '93-'96 Fleetwood Brougham.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

What we know so far from this thread is that not only does the Devil drive a Cadillac, the Devil's Rejects driven them too... :lol:

I found this link at the Internet Movie Data Base: http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Cadillac.html

It shows all the movies and TV shows in which there's a Cadillac. Looks like they might be listed in date order.

John Travolta drives a Black Deville in the Movie "be cool", but it gets shot up and then he gets a honda insight

2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Light platinum 39K miles

~Vogue VTXi Package - Corsa Exhaust - K & N Cold air intake - Blacked out tints

2004 Cadillac Escalade 6.0L all-whell drive Pewter 42k miles

~22" Tis 07 Rims - E&G Chrome Vertyical billet Grill - Limo tints - Tv's in the Visor and headrests

1990 Mustang GT Painted Cadillac Diamond White - 604 Rwhp

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

2005 Cadillac STS V8(Dad)

2000 Eldorado ETC (Brother)

I know it is not a movie, but it sure does seem that way if you ever watch CNN. That M. Jackson trial. Dude gets dropped off in a new Caddy.

Archived