CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Luxury Watch Partners with Caddy

prochrono

Hey Everybody,

I am an MBA student working on consulting project with an international market research group. I have a 10 minute survey designed to examine the luxury watch market and the relative strengths of its players. If you have time, please click the link below. This isn't spam or anything like that. This is also more than some class project since the venture capitalist funding this project will be making real decision based on its findings. Thanks for your time.

KP

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=230085

I tried your survey but it really doesn't apply to me. Also, an additional choice of "none of the above" should be inserted where five watches are offered.

I have an old Seiko automatic that I paid $65 for when I was in the Navy. Still keeps perfect time. That's the watch for me.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Eddie Bauer watch for me, $140 CDN four years ago. I have had it break on me four times and every time it has, I just walk back into Eddie Bauer, they give me a new one, no receipt, no hassle, just a new watch and I walk away a happy customer. I love Eddie Bauer stuff, I'd even buy a Ford truck so I could match my wardrobe to my truck :P .

Spence

Still wearing a Rolex my dad gave me back in the early seventies (that he got in the fifties!). No batteries, no problems. Got to have those wheels and gears, you know. Can't stand that digital stuff.. <_<

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

So Bob D,

"Got to have those wheels and gears, you know. Can't stand that digital stuff"

:lol: Are we still working on developing steam-powered particle beams then? :P

I can hear it now...more pressure, stoke those fires boys - more pressure!

Regarding "watches"....

I refer to my Blackberry 7100t so much on a regular basis with email, appointments etc - that I don't even bother to look at my wrist anymore. :(

However, I don't think getting a gold-plated, engraved Blackberry would ever be the "treasured timepiece" that a number of you guys have noted.

Any PDA - etc will probably be tossed within a year or less in favor of the latest fancy gadget. :(

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

So Bob D,

"Got to have those wheels and gears, you know. Can't stand that digital stuff"

:lol: Are we still working on developing steam-powered particle beams then?  :P

I can hear it now...more pressure, stoke those fires boys - more pressure!

Hey I'm an 'old school' guy, what can I say? ;)

(Still have a slide rule in my office that I use regularly...)

...on the latest technology....wierd huh..? :ph34r:

user posted image

Still wearing a Rolex my dad gave me back in the early seventies (that he got in the fifties!). No batteries, no problems. Got to have those wheels and gears, you know. Can't stand that digital stuff.. <_>

Quartz watches "die" when I wear them. I don't know why but I've got a whole dresser drawer full of dead quartz watches. They usually die within a day after I put them on.

That's why I decided to buy an automatic. It's been running since 1991 and keeping perfect time.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Quartz watches "die" when I wear them.  I don't know why but I've got a whole dresser drawer full of dead quartz watches.  They usually die within a day after I put them on.

Hmm…that doesn’t sound good at all..some inherent resonance problem there. Perhaps the resonant frequency of the quartz crystal is reacting with your own personal resonance causing a reflective voltage standing wave ratio, generating a backward wave oscillation wiping out the crystal in the watches… That would explain it.. ;)

user posted image

Bought my 'last' wrist watch in 1970 at the Zurich airport duty-free shop. Don't expect to buy another one, ever.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Quartz watches "die" when I wear them.  I don't know why but I've got a whole dresser drawer full of dead quartz watches.  They usually die within a day after I put them on.

Hmm…that doesn’t sound good at all..some inherent resonance problem there. Perhaps the resonant frequency of the quartz crystal is reacting with your own personal resonance causing a reflective voltage standing wave ratio, generating a backward wave oscillation wiping out the crystal in the watches… That would explain it.. ;)

Could also be a tear in the time-space continuum in New Jersey from that smell near the Goethals Bridge! :lol:

Could also be a tear in the time-space continuum in New Jersey from that smell near the Goethals Bridge! :lol:

Yeah either that, or maybe she should just take them off when washing the dishes.. :lol::lol:

user posted image

Love my Fake Rolexes. Got one in NY City in Sept 2000 still looks and works great $10.00 Bought a second one in Singapore $20 Sing Dollars (about $15 US) but it is "Gold" with "Diamonds" :D:D:D

As long as I don't take them off freinds with the real thing can't tell :rolleyes:

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Omega Seamaster. Bought in 1998 for some $1,300. Good, reliable watch but... frankly it's the name you pay for since it has Swiss made ETA mechanizm inside as many other good brands.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

How about the smell in Secaucus? LOL

Dishes? Who does dishes? ;)

Archived