• 43 - 49
    • 50 - 59
    • 60 - 69
    • 70 - 79
    • 80 - Platinum

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D Ok, Scotty, I said "you must've got around" 'cause you said "55% of the board could

be your kids" .... you dawg, you :P:P

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

I have been thinking a lot about this graph and one thing that is deceiving is that starting at 50, we had to group by 10 due to the limitation of 10 choices! That would partially be responsible for the visual spikes we are seeing (at 50), which makes some of the other categories such as the, 15 to 19 and 20 to 25 and 43 to 49 categories more impressive....

:D Ok, Scotty, I said "you must've got around" 'cause you said "55% of the board could

be your kids" .... you dawg, you :P:P

:lol::lol: I can't take credit, its the big back seat in our Cadillacs!

Graph at 92

Utilizing the mid-point of each range, we have a weighted average of 41.8 years old! Now I know that this is not 100% accurate because I was forced to use the midpoint, but it is the best we can do with the data we have.

post-3-1112332885_thumb.jpg

Please do an amendment to our vote. Two drivers here both in the 60's. Only one vote seems to count!! :lol:

Hmm, do women count as drivers? :blink::lol::lol: (JUST KIDDING), if my wife saw this I would be removing her foot from my posterior! :ph34r:

I'm 23 with my 3rd ownership of a Caddy, hoping to have my 4th in another

year.

1993 Eldorado ETC=sold like an idiot

1993 SedanDeville= mom smashed it

1994 Seville SLS= a few problems (working on them)but its my baby

Wish list= 1994-96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

• 1 year later...

19 in january

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Its funny im 42 now and had about 20 caddys in my time. My first was a used from north nj black deville with a white gut fancy grill with a flying lady on top with spoke chrome wheels white walls ect. A total mob car or pimpster car when I was 17. And I can remember all the crap I took from all the jealous jerkoffs at that time. It started with your to young to have a caddy or they use to much gas or wow its a big car or where do you get the money to get it ect ect. But deep down inside I knew and still know today most people are jealous of someone who has one they know these cars are big bucks when new and even a used few years old used one is not cheap. Every time I get one as soon as I roll it in my driveway I see the local meatheads heads turning as they ride by. I think mybe this is the reason Ill always own one just to get people jealous. A caddy is still a caddy. Bottom line im glad to see the young guys today driveing them. Only thing im jealous of is you have to put up with a lot less crap than I did there are way more young guys today into caddys than 25 years ago at that time either most wanted hot rods or didnt have a pot to piss in. I say More power to you and enjoy!!!!!! your ride!!! bill

Archived