CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Typical Caddyinfo Member

Poobah

By combining poll results, I find that our typical member drives a white diamond 1993 or earlier Seville/STS with 50 to 75 thousand miles that has not been timeserted. He or she does a mix of typical and spirited driving, moves to the right lane for faster traffic, has done his or her own brakes and has killed no deer.

Is this really possible? :blink:

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

'93 or earlier with 50-70K miles?!? I Don't think so . . . . :rolleyes:

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

And how old might this Mr. C. Info be?

No info on that as far back as last July. Maybe we should have a poll!

I did find out that the car gets 18 to 20 MPG, has Michelin tires and no mud flaps. Mr. C. Info is the second owner of the car, has read some sections of the owner's manual and his significant other shares his enthusiasm for WOT's.

Interesting! ;)

photo-36.jpg

WOW. Talk about research. Actually there was a poll a while back about age. As well as I can recall the largest number of members responding were in their 20's.

I went all the way back to the beginning. If there is an age poll in there somewhere, I missed it.

I did find out that Mr. C. Info drives at or 10 MPH above the speed limit, conditions permitting.

photo-36.jpg

Data is fun!

Must say I'd be pretty close to the "normal" member too. Strange. (less the newer black caddy with twice the miles!)

I went all the way back to the beginning. If there is an age poll in there somewhere, I missed it.

I did find out that Mr. C. Info drives at or 10 MPH above the speed limit, conditions permitting.

Come to think of it, I started that age poll. Maybe that will help you find it.

Sorry, but I scrolled through all your posts since the begining of the new board and didn't find anything on an age poll. :(

photo-36.jpg

That is very cool but I cant see the miles thing being accurate! Or is that just me? :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Sorry, but I scrolled through all your posts since the begining of the new board and didn't find anything on an age poll. :(

It must have been on the old board.

'cept for the year, and the part about only reading PART of the manual, this is ME!

DW '99 w/65,000mi. Headin' her back down to FL in July with 2 new Michelins (2 of the original Goodyears are still on the rear).

And to start your new "Age Poll", 55.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Archived