CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hows Gas By You?

Guarcz03

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

92 cents a litre for supreme this morning! Theres 4 litres in a gallon right??? :huh: So if thats right about 3.70 a gallon i think anyways 92 cents a litre! :lol::lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Im from the Bergen county area of NJ. I paid 2.20 a gal last Wednesday for Mobil Premium. It was around 43 bucks that time around.

92 cents a litre for supreme this morning! Theres 4 litres in a gallon right??? :huh:  So if thats right about 3.70 a gallon i think anyways 92 cents a litre! :lol:  :lol:

is that Reg or 93?

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

There are 3.7854 Liters per 1 U.S. Gallon. That means if cadillac_caddy_sts gas is priced at .92 Liter than .92 X 3.7854 = $3.482568. So he is paying the equivalent of $3.48 per U.S. gallon.

I live in New Jersey and regular costs anywhere from $1.85 to $1.97 per gallon.

$2.399 for 93 octane everywhere I looked Saturday.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

BP Amoco Premium $2.17

Delta Premium $2.03 (I use Delta)

I'm in Bergen County, New Jersey.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Well it's 2.40/gal. around here. I did see a few places with 2.43/gal. About two weeks ago I filled the tank with 89 octane to save .10/gal. Two things were obvious 1) less power 2) worse gas mileage. I could deal with the less power because I still had the winter tires on and in no condition to "race". The worse gas mileage is what really annoyed me. I didn't save money by buying a lower octane gasoline. Infact I'm sure I lost a few cents in the lesson. At the next fill up it was back to 93 and back to what I normally expect to get.

Yesterday the snows came off and the summer tires on. Yeehaaaaw! :lol:

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

$2.02 for 89 octane gasahol. Is ethanol an option elsewhere like it is here? 93 octane ethanol is always quite a bit less expensive than reg gasoline here.

Would be interesting (to an Iowaboy) to poll who burns ethanol.

Let's see, a US gallon = 3.78 litres.

We pay about .90c per litre, which = $3.40 per gallon CDN

:( Oops, that means my gas costs me the equivalent to $2.79 per gallon, USD.

The big uproar in Ontario is that gasoline regularly goes up overnight .07cents per litre, which is actually .32c increase per imperial gallon.

Metric has become a huge way to bury the cash grab .... I much prefer the old imperial measurement of gas, weight, temperature, distance, volume, etc.

My daily rant is now over :D

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

How economical are TDI (turbo-diesel) vehicles when driven hard?

I definitely realize bringing up a VW TDI on a caddy board is like comparing apples to oranges but just curious?

Why doesnt GM (NA) invest in "performance" diesels?

I have a couple of friends in sales who regularly drive 1000 klm on a tank of gas, which translates to 625 miles per tank, highway, at high speeds.

Basically, an honest 50mpg, driven hard .

Too bad the engine is in a Volkswagon ... I find the Golf and Jetta to be overpriced.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

I was on vacation out west 2 weeks ago...In Phoenix, Az prices ranged from 2.05-2.15 a gallon....Alburqurque was the same but step on over to Commifornia :blink: , its nothing but good times there!!! Just as you cross over into the town of Needles(must be named after the drugs you would need to take to get gas there) prices were 2.79-2.99 a gallon....I got as far north as Tahoe and remember seeing a sign at a Shell station for 3.03 a gallon....darn it, Man :angry:

We Canadians really get it shoved up our A## when it comes to Premium grade. American stations charge about $0.20/gallon above regular, and the problem is that Canadian stations charge the same amount PER LITRE above regular.

I think that is absurd! Where is the rational in this?

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

In Ventura County, Southern California, gas is running about $2.49 per gallon for regular and $2.69 for premium. I'm sure that part of the jump in price once you cross the state line is the difference in taxes on the gas.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

Archived