CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Look how a Switzerland tuner...

stefank

I like it!! The Leopard interior is a bit much and the rims look almost a bit too large, but that's what gives the car its "character". (Stop laughing)....

It's what we call in the USA, a "pimped ride"....maybe literally in this case....

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

All that car needs is a leopard print pimp hat sitting in the back window :rolleyes: . I can see it now! A gangsta' pulling up with that with a mouth full of platnum and gold.

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Yep...All's uze needz now iz da hat widda fedder... :lol::lol:

Exactly! I have this big pimp hat that I wear every now and then for kicks and giggles. I crank up the gangsta' and roll B) ! People are always laughing at me :D. It's fun.

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

This car would be perfect for that guy that is hanging out with Bridget Neilsen, what's his name, Flavor Flav? Boy has her stock dropped :blink: The mileage definately rolled over on her....The Surreal Life indeed

This car would be perfect for that guy that is hanging out with Bridget Neilsen, what's his name, Flavor Flav? Boy has her stock dropped :blink: The mileage definately rolled over on her....The Surreal Life indeed

Bridget who? ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

That one episode of the Howard Stern show with them on it , was prett funny. Flavor Flav is crazy!

Flava Flav.....now those are some crazy teeth!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Yep...All's uze needz now iz da hat widda fedder... :lol:  :lol:

Exactly! I have this big pimp hat that I wear every now and then for kicks and giggles. I crank up the gangsta' and roll B) ! People are always laughing at me :D. It's fun.

Take a photo of it, I need to get one with my Boca Raton, Florida ride.... :lol:

All laughs aside..You know what bothers me about this just a little..?

It puts that notion in my head that maybe, just maybe that’s what Europeans think American Cadillacs really look like… <_<

What American tv programs are they getting these days, anyway?

Old Beretta's? ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Its different but thats what is good about it! I like custom cars if you had that car and you were showing it to someone you would be able to say it is one of a kind! Not exactly how I would have done things but cool because of its creativeness and its rareness! :lol: If thats even a word!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived