CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blackwing Customer Experience program

Okay, now I'm jealous:

Waldman also pointed out that Duchene will receive other perks such as a 3D mockup engine that has been signed by the engine builder. The engine itself is also signed by the engine builder.

“The special amenity package called the Blackwing Customer Experience program is fascinating,” Waldman said. “It includes a call center concierge and the Spring Mountain Experience, which allows customers to experience the power of V-Series performance in a two-day experience at the driving school.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/autos/dealer-news/michigan-transplant-buys-ct6-v-from-findlay-cadillac-1903690/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I've seen that deliveries have finally begun and the "V"s have been getting into owners hands.  What I fear though is the they might be discontinued (the CT6) and might leave the Blackwing an orphan; that would be a shame for this awesome engine.  It is also my understanding that this is an exclusive engine for Cadillac and will not be shared with other GM brands.  I've also heard that the flat plane C8 upcoming ZO6 will have an double overhead cam engine but it is not related to the Blackwing.  I hope they find a home for the Blackwing (ultimately with the continuation of the CT6-V or the CT6 Platinum with the detuned Blackwing.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

I think the Blackwing is unfortunately a 1-run and done.  I suppose that makes the CT6-Vs collectible.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube