CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ARMREST

seabass

GOODMORNING TO ALL, I JUST WANTED TO FOLLOW UP ON THE ARMREST I ORDERED @ TWO WEEKS AGO , I RECEIVED IT FRIDAY AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND BRAND NEW ,IT TOOK ME @ 15 MINUTES TO INSTALL. BUT THE BIG SURPRISE WAS THAT IT HAD THE CUP HOLDERS , I THOUGHT THAT THEY DISCONTINUED THAT ARMREST , I WENT IN THINKING THAT I WAS GOING TO GET NO CUP HOLDERS AND JUST A PLAIN ARMREST, BUT IT WAS IDENTICAL TO THE 'T', AND THE PRICE WAS UNBEATABLE @ $132.00 , SHIPPING INCLUDED , BUT ANYWAY FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS INTERESTED IT IS THE LIGHT COLOR(BEIGE OR TAN) I'M A BIT COLOR BLIND BUT THE POINT IS THAT IT HAS "CUP HOLDERS"!

PART # 3539260

SEABASS

93 STS

NORTHSTAR

That's great news seabass. It's always nice when you get more than you expected. Is that the same armrest as the 94sts? I might need that soon. I keep reminding my fiance that the armrest is not a push/pull item in which stabilize oneself with a great deal of force. Of course it always falls on deaf ears. Either that or she has short term memory loss. I can laugh now...she just left for work.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Was that the complete armrest???? Including the bottom plate??? I had mine into the body shop a year ago and they said that the cupholder issue was because of the bottom plate being broken and that it was a discontinued part.

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS

Wow, I thought I had heard that was no longer available also! :o Just checked www.gmpartsdirect.com and they have it for $124 including shipping.. (addthe $8 tax if you are from NC! <_< )

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived