CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

OFF TOPIC: St. Patricks day...a day late for me!

davedog

Picked up a VERY slighty used 15 inch LCD computer monitor today for $30! Works great!!

Sorry, just had to tell someone :lol:

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Cool! I want to get LCD's that are fast enough for gaming. With 2 monitors in sitting in front of me 12 hours a day, I am sure I am getting enough emissions screw me up at some point.... Good Luck with it!

I have a 17 inch LCD monitor I love it! Its fast enough to play games on to! It came with the computer we just bought this christmas I think it was an upgrade though from dell!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Cool! I want to get LCD's that are fast enough for gaming. With 2 monitors in sitting in front of me 12 hours a day, I am sure I am getting enough emissions screw me up at some point.... Good Luck with it!

Sitting in front of those monitors can have an advantage later in life.

Like, when you need to make frequent trips to the bathroom during the night, you will glow nicely and not need a night light.

Barry

2008 STS V8
2016 Colorado Z71
1970 Corvette LT-1 Coupe

Cool!  I want to get LCD's that are fast enough for gaming. With 2 monitors in sitting in front of me 12 hours a day, I am sure I am getting enough emissions screw me up at some point....  Good Luck with it!

Sitting in front of those monitors can have an advantage later in life.

Like, when you need to make frequent trips to the bathroom during the night, you will glow nicely and not need a night light.

Barry

Agreed, I plan on changing to good LCD units ASAP, Mike

I've got my 19" Sony sitting in front of me here. When I got it, I also purchased the warranty, which coveres it 'till 2008. The guys at curcuit city said that it coveres even a single bad pixel.

This one is really nice since it has two VGA inputs, and one DVI. I've gto my honebuilt machine hooked up to the DVI, and occasionally, I hook my laptop up to one of thje VGA's. I originallly purchased it to use as a TV while at school, but was unable to get my Tuner card working, until about a month ago. <_< . This monitor is has a very fast refresh rate, and in conjunction with my ATI 256mb 9600xt graphics card, it plays games really well.

Right now, I'm watching the race at Sebring on it, while I switch back to the forum during commercials.

The monitor I'm on is the Sony SDM-HX93. It cost a crap load, but was definitely worth it. Nothing like playing Far Cry at 3:00am on this thing...hehe. :lol:

Archived