CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac BLS

I think I had previously posted a news article regarding this car? Somewhere on this forum. :)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Looks a little Japanese to me, but I guess its hard to design with an original look these days given the aerodynamic considerations. Its sort of like the SST, Concord and the Russian version, they all looked amazingly the same (but thats another discussion, LOL)

Ohhhh yes! That is what I want, can we get some over on this side of the pond...please please please :D . To me, that is what all Cadillac's should be going after, muscular lines, big wheels, big and mean looking on the front, looks like a real 300C KILLER! I do not like the name though, BLS, sounds too much like BS to me :unsure: . Otherwise what a fine looking car!

Spence

"Engines including a common-rail turbo-diesel"

Wow, sounds interesting... :blink: I wonder if that engine will ever migrate over here?

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Lincoln smoker. I like that. But when I look at that car I see a cobination of Volkswagen, Nissan, and maybe even a touch of the Lincoln LS. Call me a traditionalist, but I like my caddies to look like caddies. To each his own though :-)

Archived