CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

GM took in the shorts today..

Bob D

(Got the evening news on in the backround while I'm paying bills on line..)

GM dropped a sudden 14 points on the DOW today because of it's reports to the shareholders?!

Cadillac itself dropped 4... :(

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Thanks Bob! :(

I bought shares in GM when they hired Lutz 'cause I thought he would turn things around <_<

While I still love GM Cars, I'm not so in love with the stock!

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Thanks Bob! :(

I bought shares in GM when they hired Lutz 'cause I thought he would turn things around <_<

While I still love GM Cars, I'm not so in love with the stock!

I know...I know...

Sorry. I don't what I was thinking, especially with the chemsitry on the board lately. I just typed while I was listening to the news. Duh. Not too much harm done I hope. ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

GM would be in the toilet without Lutz. Not to mention that he has a chip on his shoulder because Daimler gave him the ax when they bought Chrysler. GM is going to continue to struggle as they have to pay retirement benefits for thousands of folks who have benefits that rival former presidents of the US! Does anybody here know someone who is retired from GM after 30 years? NOBODY has ever given the same benefits that GM is stuck with for thousands of former employees. Look it up, don't believe me, it is astronomical! THAT is their biggest problem, and will be so for at least the next ten years.

Cadillac itself dropped 4... :(

I don't understand how Cadillac dropped 4. Help, please!

Their sales dropped almost 4% from last year's sales, although most of their other brands (Buick, etc.) were in the double digits....

:(

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

There was an article in the last "News Week" saying that GM is almost at "junk bond" status. That would create a panic sell-off. Let it drop, then buy.

Too many former "good" GM executives got their worthless kids jobs at GM, and now the company is paying for it!

Their employee discount has become a total joke! I can get the same discount at Ford or Chrysler just using their friends and family set-up... which ANYONE can get.

I hear that things at GM are only going to get worse... Too many bad chiefs and not enough indians.

Their sales dropped almost 4% from last year's sales, although most of their other brands (Buick, etc.) were in the double digits....

:(

-dave B)

Except Oldsmobile whose sales are off triple digits!

Compared to 2004 :(

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

Archived