CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Were these only computer animation

I remeber seeing that in a magazine, good looking car should have been in a ZZ Top video! The thing I remember was it had an all glass roof you could adjust from clear to full tint or anywhere in between. ;) very cool! but I don't think it was every made..shame

Joe

From a GM history book I have.....

"1988 Voyage- This model features an infared remote control actuator that opens and closes the doors and windows and tilts the steering wheel. Comfort features include a back massager and heated seats."

More info....

Voyage

The sleek 1988 Voyage concept car was a "rolling laboratory" of technology. Its computer-controlled drivetrain automatically switched from rear-wheel drive to four-wheel drive when sensors determined slippage in the rear wheels, providing a 50/50 torque split from front to rear. Voyage was equipped with four-wheel-disc brakes with electronic anti-lock braking, four-wheel independent suspension and electronically controlled four-speed automatic transmission. Its orthopedically-designed seats included more than 20 pneumatic and mechanical adjustments, three memory positions, plus back and cushion heaters with cushion massage.

Also more here......

http://www.car-nection.com/cadillacdatabas...xt/Drm87-up.htm

Archived