CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

PAT, I'm curiuos...

Bob D

Yes, "Scotty", I did read Pats posts. I read and understood them in an intelligent way. I saw a person in anger and facing large repair costs because of the failure of an engine. Also I might add,  Cadillac saw it that way also. They did agree to pay for part of the cost. Resulting in an admission of guilt since there was no warranty.

BS name calling? Is this a degree? Are you thinking of banning me? I'm very worried.

Because I don't post often, means nothing. I do come here and read.

Maybe the mind of a 12 yr old was over the limit. I guess I could had thought of a better word.

Have a nice evening.

Bob, I have spoken to three dealers about this, GM owed her nothing. Admission of guilt?, don't make me laugh. I still doubt that you read all of her posts, did you pick up on her lies? I doubt it. Read this: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff132545.htm

She has said she bought the car from her FRIEND and in here own words "it has 35,000 miles on it and has been maintained at the dealer since it was new". That is unadulterated BS, BOB! Her friend bought the car from Kirk Chevrolet, and SHE bought the car from her friend, it has NOT been maintained by the dealer since it was NEW, BOB! Not only was it NOT maintained by Caddy since it was new (like YOU do) she does NOT know the car's history, does she BOB?" Why don't you ask her WHO maintained it over the last year, Bob? I doubt it was Earl McKay, Bob! Wake up, this story is over BOB, let it go. The word was moron Bob, not mind of a 12 year old..

GM’s volunteering to pay 50% of the engine replacement costs, which it is not required to do since the engine warranty has expired, is not necessarily an admission of guilt. I say “not necessarily” only because I don’t know GM’s official position in this matter. But, I’m sure its offer to share the expense is a matter of customer relations rather than an admission of guilt. In this case, however, it seems PAT is too disappointed to fully appreciate GM’s apparent charity. I must say that I can understand her disappointment given the circumstances. I am not going to pass judgment as to whether she is telling the truth or not. I would hate to be one calling her names and telling her to leave this board only to find out she was telling the truth. If PAT is telling the truth, I suspect that those who doubted her story and gave her a hard time will be big enough to apologize should that time ever come.

I think it's about time to bring this question up again. Just to clear up any confusion. The question being: When was the last time you saw any proof from Pat clarifying/ showing her Cadillac problems? I mean come on now. How many times do people need to ask for proof (pics and or documentation) before that is at least acknowledged? Doesn't the fact that she hasn't even responded to the requests for proof bother you even a tiny bit? Because if you aren't finding yourself going "hmmm" then I think Florida has finally found their salesperson to unload some swampland at a premium price. Heck if she's really that effective I'd hire her. ;)

I believe I've had my fill of Pat as well. All I'm getting is a bad case of gas.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

here is a pic of my paper work, it was taken with a digital cam, so hopefully you can read it.."C:\Documents and Settings\CADDY 2.jpg

"

i dont know how to post paper work...i do have it and i want this forum to know ive not told one lie on here, i was serious all the time..and scotty the car was bought in arkansas at a dealer there and the guy i bought it from took it to the chevrolet place to pick up his new lincoln and the paperwork was done there, signing it over to my hubby..i have these papers as proof also..the car has been maintained at a cadillac dealers in oxford, miss, since it was bought new..thanks,

Call me crazy but....... should you have said this about a week and a half ago??? I'm not getting into this again. Like I said in a previous post. You have sufficient web skills. You made it here. You filled out the avatar. I think you know how to post links and pics. Good day.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Bob D. have you got any other photos of your 93STS you care to share? I'd like to see them if you have any.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

i dont know how to post paper work...i do have it and i want this forum to know ive not told one lie on here, i was serious all the time..and scotty the car was bought in arkansas at a dealer there and the guy i bought it from took it to the chevrolet place to pick up his new lincoln and the paperwork was done there, signing it over to my hubby..i have these papers

You can email the pictures as attachments to one of your opponents so that they would post them here. They can post pictures and I am sure that's what everybody wants to see.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

I recently posted a question about the "trac" and abs lights coming on simultaneously without the service engine soon light, and got two replys. But yet the forum seem to focus about complaining about Pat! Lets focus on helping one another out, and forget people you don't like.

Bob D. have you got any other photos of your 93STS you care to share? I'd like to see them if you have any.

-kg

You mean here on the forum?

Yeah, I've got lots of pictures, my probelm is finding the time to sort them out load them up, dink around some more..blah blah.

Not one of my favortie pastimes. I really dont spend a whole lot of time on the computer, being the old school guy that I am... ;)

I'm flattered you asked though...

Bear with me, I'll see what I can scare up...(along with those pictures of Hawaii for Scotty..) :lol:

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

556393 i did make a mistake and ill admit it, the business was done at kirk ford in grenada, where the guy bought a new lincoln...guess im entitled to ONE mistake

I recently posted a question about the "trac" and abs lights coming on simultaneously without the service engine soon light, and got two replys. But yet the forum seem to focus about complaining about Pat! Lets focus on helping one another out, and forget people you don't like.

Styes,

I saw your post and so did many others. Not everyone knows every fix given the information present or not present. Also you never responded to your own post on whether the 2 posters gave helpful information or not. I assumed the problem was resolved because you never reported back.

Sometimes the so called witch hunts are necessary. Think if everyone were allowed to post whatever they wanted knowing it would go unchecked. Can you imagine the confusion that would create for people trying to get truthful helpful information? Imagine yourself having to read through countless posts....... which ones are true and which ones are false? Would kind of defeat the purpose of having this forum now wouldn't it?

Sometimes having dissagreements on here is helpful. It gives people two sides to the story so they can make informative decisions.

Something to ponder...

"Burns" rubber

Bob D.  have you got any other photos of your 93STS you care to share?  I'd like to see them if you have any.

-kg

You mean here on the forum?

Yeah, I've got lots of pictures, my probelm is finding the time to sort them out load them up, dink around some more..blah blah.

Not one of my favortie pastimes. I really dont spend a whole lot of time on the computer, being the old school guy that I am... ;)

I'm flattered you asked though...

Bear with me, I'll see what I can scare up...(along with those pictures of Hawaii for Scotty..) :lol:

Hey I'd like to see those pics of the land of aloha.

"Burns" rubber

I find this entire story quite interesting, in that as a Dealer I had a very similar repair situation "sounds exactly the same, just happened too". Customer did not purchase the Caddy from us nor had we seen much of the vehicle prior. But, I personally rquested assistance from my Area Rep. and received the 50% offer. Really trying to assist the situation, build goodwill, hold the Caddy brand up high and all. But, there was really not much real understanding from the Customer of what we were doing for her.

Well, sometimes when we do the right thing, it is not appreciated. Appreciation is not required. Just trying to do the right thing.

>Well, sometimes when we do the right thing, it is not appreciated. Appreciation is not required. Just trying to do the right thing.<

Good on ya mate! ;)

It's got to be tough sometimes though....

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

I find this entire story quite interesting, in that as a Dealer I had a very similar repair situation "sounds exactly the same, just happened too".  Customer did not purchase the Caddy from us nor had we seen much of the vehicle prior.  But, I personally rquested assistance from my Area Rep. and received the 50% offer.  Really trying to assist the situation, build goodwill, hold the Caddy brand up high and all.  But, there was really not much real understanding from the Customer of what we were doing for her. 

Well, sometimes when we do the right thing, it is not appreciated.  Appreciation is not required.  Just trying to do the right thing.

Excellent Ray! That is EXACTLY what my dealer contacts have said! Some here and on that "other" site think that GM paying 50% is an admission of guilt, the old glass is half empty vs. glass is half full approach. Given that GM has no responsibility/obligation to pay 50% I guess GM does pretty well when they are dragged into court by those unappreciative customers given that they already helped the customer 50% when they didn't have to. ;) Thanks, Mike

It keeps getting more and more wierd. Private sale, dealer sale, which states laws apply? MS or AK ? Is it just me? Sell this car to Elvis.

Archived