CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

PAT, I'm curiuos...

Bob D

QUOTE (PAT38915 @ Mar 14 2005, 04:42 PM)

...and also i have a forum going if you want to email me i can give you the location..

QUOTE (PAT38915 @ Mar 7 2005, 10:28 AM)

> i have another forum going, so dosent matter if i post here or not...i have my own personal web site, and im using it against general motors in every way possible<

Care to share it's location with us Pat...?

Pat, I’m curious. I’ve asked politely once before for you to share the location of the forum you’ve created for us all to look at, and you ignored the request. Since you have chosen to share this forum and post at free will, why don’t you extend the courtesy to everyone here and reciprocate?

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Ya know Bob, I'm curious too. Nothing but mule fodder has come out of Pat. No pics, no forms, no website, written statements, and no reply to you. And yet Pat has managed to string some along.....still. By the way you do know that Pat saw your post? Neat little feature that tells you someones last click. Gotta love that feature. :lol:

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

By the way you do know that Pat saw your post?  Neat little feature that tells you someones last click.  Gotta love that feature.  :lol:

Mmm..hmm. ;)

PS, Still waiting PAT. I was hoping you'd give us the honor of some sort of reply, be it positive or negative....

user posted image

I agree. Dear Pat, please post the address of your web site. If you do not your credability is shot. With all due respect, a lack of response to this reasonable request will be a sign that you can not be taken seriously. This should take a minimum of effort on your part so please pay us the courtesy of a response.

This is what bothers me

She came to us acting SWEET with this POST looking for PROPER DOCUMENTATION! Why do you think she needs PROPER DOCUMENTATION?, Read On....

PAT38915 Mar 14 2005, 05:38 PM

im getting a new engine put in my cadillac, deville, 2000..the car is ready for me to pick up tomorrow..

i asked the mechanic what he finally found wrong with the car and he replied a crack in bally, now i have no idea what that means..

also i asked him if the area rep ever looked at the car and he said, yes and he found the casting flaw and saw the crack..

this is what i asked for as far as reports when i pick the car up..an analysis report,

a report on what was done to the car, the amount i had to pay and the amount general motors is paying..

is there anything else i should ask...i would appreciate it very much, if some of you would let me know

i know i got off on a bad start with this forum and i do apologize for my reactions. thanks so much..

Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, she was even apologetic, here she is being nice because she needs something from some one of us SAPS that would come forward and give her what she needs so she can take it to the attorney general. Forget asking the attorney general what PROPER DOCUMENTATION comprises. The following post is the REAL PAT posted less than an hour later when no one came forward to help.

PAT38915 Mar 14 2005, 06:42 PM

>>>also Dts, you might contact your attorney general, this is one thing that i have done and he has assured me that something will be done about this..general motors is picking up 1/2 the expense and the attorney said, with the proper documentation he can get the other half paid for..ive gone around and around with everyone about my car..as a consumer you do have rights, so if nothing else , get on the computer and do as much posting as you can...you might go to bad business bureau and post there, also the lemon law...and also i have a forum going if you want to email me i can give you the location..im getting some help there also..we have our rights, ive exercised mine all the way to the corporate headquarters, you have to do that to get the attention you need..Call cadillac assistance , start there..then the attorney general, customer complaints, the department of transportation, and numerous other places will listen to you<<<

This idea that if this happened to us we would be as angry, vindictive or that we would be building a case like this individual is ridiculous. This persons every move is self serving don't be fooled. She is doing what it takes to get what she wants! She is using us and others plain and simple. She is going to come back nasty and try to tell you otherwise, don't believe her, read her OWN words!

I am going to assume that was directed at everyone here since you used the plural, posts.

Calling names crosses the line, try to have some class, sir. When you have read all of Pat's threads then you can stand in judgement, but I can virtually guarantee you have not read them all. You don't know all the facts, sir that is why your post was discounted by myself and others yesterday, you don't know all the facts! She has about 5 or 6 going now. Until then try to speak intelligently, this type of BS name calling won't be tolerated.

Prior to your VERY INFORMATIVE post yesterday, the last time you posted here was NOVEMBER 1, 2004... Read a little before you jump to conclusions.

Hey Scotty, check this out. Did some googling and found this www.ripoffreport.com/report/ripoffB2545:htm

Hey Scotty, check this out. Did some googling and found this www.ripoffreport.com/report/ripoffB2545:htm

U Da Man, I am impressed! Thank you! That link is no good but just go to the main site and search Cadillac, and there is Pat, amazing

:blink: Sooooooo, Pat wants the old engine back so she can prop it up in her front yard with a lemon sign? Cuckoo ..... but I bet its the only Northstar lawn ornament in that Mississippi trailer park :D

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Hey guys let this person go (ignore her)!! Think of her as the lady who drove that Caddy into the "bin". She got "trashed" along with that car by Waste Management Inc. :lol:

With zero credibility and no proof of evidence, I believe that he/she had nothing factual to say. If I had this many genuine people disbelieving what I had to say, the 1st thing I would have done was to scan and post the GM work-order or a similiar document, a picture, something. (ofcourse with personal info. blacked out)

PAT was nothing but an attention seeker and that is what she got here, good and bad. Her story had so many holes in it, that it would be impossible to change the opinion of any logical person.

Let her rest in peace with her imaginary Cadillac. :D

My $0.02!!

I am flabbergasted speechless by Pats statements:

>>>DEVILLE IS A LEMON IT NOW NEEDS A NEW ENGINE 35,000 AND WORN OUT<<<

Worn out?

Here is that victim talk that is becoming so prevalent in our society:

>>>ID NEVER TRY TO PUT SOMETHING OFF ON AN INDIVIDUAL LIKE CADILLAC DID TO ME.<<<

Not one mention of the warranty until March 3rd

>>>i had no warranty on my car as i bought it from a friend of mine..the car had been taken care of and i really took care of it..so you see general motors is a bad word in my <<<

>>>DONT DO IT..THEY ARE LEMONS..AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THIER PRODUCT..<<< They did 50% without a warranty

>>>Your ripoff sounded like you "cooked" your engine, the problem in part was the Dex-cool antifreez.<<< Stated by Allen, find something to blame it on!

>>>I wish you luck with GM. They know they had a problem with this year/car, that is the reason they were willing to go "half" on the fix.<<< Allen, good guess!

I think the lady maybe real, but the story she has told us here aint real.

Just my opinion.

Engine blocks dont crack that easily, especially those from a GM division like Cadillac. Cadillac probably has more stringent quality levels than any other GM division. You dont expect a consumer to pay $50K-$60K for a vehicle and not, that is just bad business. This is GM not KIA here!!

Maybe the "granny-racer" had her Caddy hoffed up on NOS, who knows. :lol:

Hey guys let this person go (ignore her)!! Think of her as the lady who drove that Caddy into the "bin". She got "trashed" along with that car by Waste Management Inc. :lol:

With zero credibility and no proof of evidence, I believe that he/she had nothing factual to say. If I had this many genuine people disbelieving what I had to say, the 1st thing I would have done was to scan and post the GM work-order or a similiar document, a picture, something. (ofcourse with personal info. blacked out)

PAT was nothing but an attention seeker and that is what she got here, good and bad. Her story had so many holes in it, that it would be impossible to change the opinion of any logical person.

Let her rest in peace with her imaginary Cadillac. :D

My $0.02!!

I think cdndeville has the right idea. Not that most of us haven't thought of it before. It's just that we've been having so much fun with Pat. Seriously, by now we all know that reasoning with Pat is useless. Pat is an attention starved individual and we're all feeding that insatiable appetite. Like they say about the Hollywood crowd as well as in Pat's mind, "There is no such thing as bad publicity." There doesn't appear to be a discernable difference. Pat loves it be it good or bad. I think when the fun is over Pat is going to get the big ol IGNORE stamp right between the eyes.

Just Pondering...

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

QUOTE (PAT38915 @ Mar 7 2005, 10:28 AM)

> i have another forum going, so dosent matter if i post here or not...i have my own personal web site, and im using it against general motors in every way possible<

Pat, I’m curious. I’ve asked politely once before for you to share the location of the forum you’ve created for us all to look at,and you ignored the request. Since you have chosen to share this forum and post at free will, why don’t you extend the courtesy to everyone here and reciprocate?

Going to keep this request on the front page as long as you choose to you this forum , PAT. Quite a few of us think it's only fair that if you choose to use Bruce's personal forum which we all support in one way or another, that you disclose the location of your claim.

user posted image

There is a town called Bruce, MS, I looked it up on MapQuest. Lets try to forget Pat, she got her car yesterday, did not tell us anything about it, how it ran, etc. I don't know about you, but if I got my car back with a new engine I would have told this site... but I am an Enthusiast...

hahahaha i dont mind being ignored at all...so go ahead and place your stamp...lolol lolo

I for one, am done was this individual.

You got your wish.

Goodbye PAT.

PS; The only thing "South of the border" here Pat, is your integrity.

user posted image

Yes, "Scotty", I did read Pats posts. I read and understood them in an intelligent way. I saw a person in anger and facing large repair costs because of the failure of an engine. Also I might add, Cadillac saw it that way also. They did agree to pay for part of the cost. Resulting in an admission of guilt since there was no warranty.

BS name calling? Is this a degree? Are you thinking of banning me? I'm very worried.

Because I don't post often, means nothing. I do come here and read.

Maybe the mind of a 12 yr old was over the limit. I guess I could had thought of a better word.

Have a nice evening.

Archived