CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Parting out a 95 SLS

I am parting out a White 95 SLS. It has a cracked Transmission case. Also rear passenger side tail light and fender has damage. I am not very experienced at this but will take pics of anything you want. All glass is good, Interior nuetral leather but front seats are is worn. I wish someone could use the engine.. it is a strong runner.

Let me know what you might need.

Steve

Will the car drive good enough to get it from your place to mine? (Southern Illinois) How much for the whole car? What is the milage? Any known reason the the trans cracked? How about a short history?

Pictures?

Thanks,

Britt

Britt

IaBoy,

I'm interested in the driver's side mirror assembly. Not sure if it will fit my 94sts. If you could post a pic of it so I can see the mirror I would appreciate it. Thanks. Also let me know how much you want for it.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

I too am interested in the driver's side mirror...and the shift knob...and the front grille. I have the same - white 95 SLS. The mirror has changed colors and looks nasty. What condition is your shift knob in? Is your front grille peeling? Thanks!

Jonathan

• 3 weeks later...

I could use the PCM if it's form a 4.6L engine. I trying to get my cruise control fixed. According to the manual the only thing left is to replace the PCM. The PCM is located above the kick panel on the passinger side. The part number will either be 88961146 or 016197429. Let me know. thanks...

Archived