sprucegoose

Good bye Betty White!

Sold my beautiful '03 diamond white SLS last week, and really sad to see that go!  Despite I really like my "new to me" '09 CTS, that SLS sure was a real cream puff!  Still not a lick of rust on her, and was a gorgeous car inside and out! The new owner was thrilled, and couldn't hand over the $2K quick enough! He said he doubted he'd even register it till spring, wanted to keep it garaged to preserve her good looks. B)

It did have a few mechanical issues... the dreaded P0741 TCC solenoid stuck, but he was fine with that. Had its electrical gremlins; climate control display and pass. heated seat not working but you can live with that... :blush:

It was a great car for me and I racked up about 40K miles in those 14 months I drove it on my commute to work.  What a comfy ride!  I always told people, I felt like I just drove my leather couch into work! :lol:

Good bye Betty, we will miss you!

'09 Cadillac CTS 3.6 direct injection, 103 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 105 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Glad it went to a happy home.  I hope the 09 CTS is also doing well.

I think he is wrong about registration; at least in Texas they like you to register within some days of transfer of ownership.  

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black; 2013 Cadillac ATS 2L Turbo Premium (Wife's)

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Too bad that happy buyer wasn't me. Lol.

I have bought my fair share. Good to see them keep going.

Happy Motoring

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile