CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Good bye Betty White!

sprucegoose

Sold my beautiful '03 diamond white SLS last week, and really sad to see that go!  Despite I really like my "new to me" '09 CTS, that SLS sure was a real cream puff!  Still not a lick of rust on her, and was a gorgeous car inside and out! The new owner was thrilled, and couldn't hand over the $2K quick enough! He said he doubted he'd even register it till spring, wanted to keep it garaged to preserve her good looks. B)

It did have a few mechanical issues... the dreaded P0741 TCC solenoid stuck, but he was fine with that. Had its electrical gremlins; climate control display and pass. heated seat not working but you can live with that... :blush:

It was a great car for me and I racked up about 40K miles in those 14 months I drove it on my commute to work.  What a comfy ride!  I always told people, I felt like I just drove my leather couch into work! :lol:

Good bye Betty, we will miss you!

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Glad it went to a happy home.  I hope the 09 CTS is also doing well.

I think he is wrong about registration; at least in Texas they like you to register within some days of transfer of ownership.  

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Too bad that happy buyer wasn't me. Lol.

I have bought my fair share. Good to see them keep going.

Happy Motoring

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Wow, I think you are correct Bruce!  I did not realize this, but when I looked it up this is what I found on WI DMV site... Now this doesn't say specifically the purchaser needs to register within this 30 days, but I'm sure they would love to get that revenue stream coming in... as well as make sure they want to know who's possession the vehicle is in ASAP in case of criminal use.

******************************************************************************************************

I sold my vehicle. Do I need to let the state Department of Transportation know?

As of January 1, 2016 you must notify the Department of Transportation within 30 days if you have sold a vehicle. This includes junked vehicles sold with a bill of sale. You must report:

• Date of sale
  • Price.
  • Vehicle identification number (VIN) of the vehicle
  • The name of the buyer

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived