CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CONTEST: Post your caption to the photo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owner: Is my white Eldo ready?

Dealer: Well, not quite. See, our Tech was road testing it and his cigarette fell into his lap. And, er, there was this dumpster thingy loading onto a truck, and our tech determined the anti-lock brakes were not working properly, and, er, anyway we are having the car brought back here.

But, not to worry, our tech is ok and we'll cover your rental car charges while we try to assess the problem.

Owner: Is my white Eldo ready?

Dealer: Well, not quite. See, our Tech was road testing it and his cigarette fell into his lap. And, er, there was this dumpster thingy loading onto a truck, and our tech determined the anti-lock brakes were not working properly, and, er, anyway we are having the car brought back here.

But, not to worry, our tech is ok and we'll cover your rental car charges while we try to assess the problem.

OMG :lol::lol::lol:

This car was left on the Cross Bronx Expressway, while the owner went for gas! There was a note in its place from Bob Lutz that said, Sorry we needed the Northstar for PAT, she was in a rush! :lol:

If you think you have it tough finding a spot, check out this guy's parking space...

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

[Excluded from judging, but here is my addition:]

post-3-1109988151.jpg

The early 1990s Eldorado's build quality and lengthy option list actually made it a bit of a kit car. Cadillac delivered some examples, like VIN 1G6DM577940309059, above, in a custom container with "some assembly required".

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Film at 11:00

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

My Wife suggested the following caption, which is also excluded from judging:

"Pimp my Dumpster"

Bruce,

Sorry, but I fail to undertand why "She who must be obeyed" should be excluded from the judging. :blink::D

Regards,

Warren :D

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Timesert This!

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

My Wife suggested the following caption, which is also excluded from judging:

"Pimp my Dumpster"

Geeez Bruce, I thought my wife has a warped sense of humor...

Which of course, she blames on me... ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

"Some assembly Required"

and

"Pimp my Dumpster"

Both were clever and I for one wouldn't feel bad if you or your wife won the rim. They both had me thinking, "now why didn't i think of that?".

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived