CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CONTEST: Post your caption to the photo

I kid you not, this one actually came to me in a dream last night, and I had to get up early on this beautiful Sunday morning to share. Here's my play on words, for those of us old enough to remember GM's body division by another name:

"For the final step of the Eldorado's restoration, they had to Fisher Body out of the dumpster and into the paint booth."

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family vacation to an indian reservation: $100

Blessing by a medicine man: $25

Having your Eldorado posessed by the spirit of a black bear: Priceless

-OR-

Hey I'm pretty sure there's a quart of oil in here somewhere!

Cadillac is first in Innovation Again!

Spurred on by the De Loren from the movie "Back to the Future" that was powered by aluminum cans, and under pressure from environmentalists, Cadillac has developed, the Ratstar System. The Ratstar System runs on anything it can find for fuel. The Ratstar System operates completely unattended while the owner sleeps and is fully re-fueled when the owner awakes in the morning. Pictured is a Ratstar System equipped Cadillac in re-fuel mode.

Environmentalists are thrilled as the only by-product of the Ratstar System is water, while they project that landfills will provide enough fuel for 500 years.

In a related story, big oil companies go to court to stop development of the Ratstar, citing at least two instances of the Ratstar going into a feeding frenzy and devouring small Japanese cars as the owners run for their lives.

General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz acknowledged that there seems to be a bug in the Ratstar System that dates back to the early 1970's when development of the Ratstar System began. We think that this bug is somehow related to the influx of Japanese vehicles entering the American car market, he admitted.

Consumer safety advocate, Ralph Nader has demanded that Congress investigate these allegations immediately.

Associated Press reporter William Shatner contributed to this report. Further developments as they occur.

New York State Attorney General, Elliott Spitzer has been investigating claims and putting together a class action suit claiming that Cadillac has instituted extreme planned-obsolescence measures to increase profits.

Photo shows a flagship $68,000 Cadillac the day after the bumper-to-bumper 5 year, 50,000 mile warranty expired.

Cadillac has no comment. Insiders tell us however that if you scream loud enough and threaten to go to the Attorney General, Cadillac will quietly remedy any power train issues in order to retain their loyal customer base.

I planted a hubcap in there and look what sprouted!

Archived