• Last Reply

Hows about

"Ya but, what was the concentration of your coolant?"

caddy.jpg

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back

ZZTOP, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

Greg

I have been cracking up reading these! I know I posted twice and have eliminated myself from prize consideration and that's OK... This is histerical..

How about this:

Are you getting any codes? :lol:

How about this:

Consumer warning: Do not attempt WOT's on a steep hill. You will become airborne and General Motors and its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for whatever happens.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Waste Management, not Cadillacs.

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

BTW, this picture reminds me of the movie "License to Drive" from 80's where Corey Haim takes out his grandfather's 1970's Caddy and basically destroys it at the end of the film. Guess you had to see the movie.......... :lol:

GM's Optimum Used Cars now offer a 160 point inspection.

Maybe I should've asked for 161!!

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

"OK, so we may not have found their weapons of mass destruction yet but any culture that would toss out a perfectly good Cadillac needs their asses blown off"...

... spoken by George W and heard by an intern on March 5th, 2005 at the Whitehouse...

Bin there.....Done that.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Archived