CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

It's March Already

gygmy

Hey folks, St. Patricks Day is almost here. Pretty soon the weather is going to be alot more fun for us presently driving in snow and sleet. So how's about getting together this summer to talk cars and such. I know I've mentioned it in past postings about getting some sort of meet and greet together but here it goes again to keep it in your minds. In other words start planning now! I'm going to be at Lime Rock for the 1-4 races. Team Cadillac will be there,-- so the Caddy connection. I'll be camping in the infield so that could be a good place to meet for all those who would just be D-- F---. [show up and I'll tell you what it means.] Otherwise, camp-out for the full weekend and we can talk cars, watch Team Cadillac race, party, form a Cadillac car club that will dominate the globe, perform a CSI analysis on the contents of mini pizzas, and party. Serious question.---Whatever happened to the Cadillac Le Mans car of a few years back. Did GM sell it? Put it into a museum? Make it a thrill ride at Caddy world? What happened to that car? I would of liked to see it in action but I guess I'll be wearing depends, if I'm lucky, and watching it in some future vintage race, say 2025. Any way keep that date in mind. Pencil it in, use food if you have no pen or pencil, but disfigure your calander with this date. Let's get some of you folks from NORTH of the Boarder to come down and support my economy. Sure your money is worth less than ours,-- but it goes farther,--- if you're intoxicated,--- and throw it real hard. OK, I'm out of line, but please keep this date in mind because us Caddyfiles could maybe get something fun going. Happy St. Patricks Day.

gygmy,

There is "Lime Rock" mark on my calendar. I plan to spend 1-2 days up there. It's just hard to plan a midsummer weekend when it snows. Let's talk when the snow is gone. :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Let's get some of you folks from NORTH of the Boarder to come down and support my economy. Sure your money is worth less than ours,-- but it goes farther,--- if you're intoxicated,--- and throw it real hard

HAHAH Yeah we'll bring a REAL man's beer down!!!

Yeah I think that would be tons of fun!!

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Sound's like a real scenic drive. I'll take the interstate highway. :D

Serious question.---Whatever happened to the Cadillac Le Mans car of a few years back. Did GM sell it? Put it into a museum? Make it a thrill ride at Caddy world? What happened to that car? I would of liked to see it in action but I guess I'll be wearing depends, if I'm lucky, and watching it in some future vintage race, say 2025.

I followed those Cadillac GTP’s from their beginning to their last races at Sears Point and Laguna Seca. There were a couple of iterations in their evolution, and at any given time there were at least three of them. They went up for sale after their retirement, (I had the site bookmarked for awhile..) Not sure where they ended up. Your’re probably correct on the supposition that we’ll see them at the ‘nostalgia’ races in the not too distant future. (Before we're as infirm as you predicted) I hope!!

I’ll look forward to seeing them again. ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Let's get some of you folks from NORTH of the Boarder to come down and support my economy. Sure your money is worth less than ours,-- but it goes farther,--- if you're intoxicated,--- and throw it real hard

HAHAH Yeah we'll bring a REAL man's beer down!!!

Yeah I think that would be tons of fun!!

:lol: Maybe I might have to come down if it's gonna be that kind of party!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived