CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Help with navigation DVD

Hi all!

I'm hoping that someone can help me get a navigation DVD for my wife's 2002 STS. I have found the european DVD at a US company and if I could order it through you I would save a lot of money and time.

The DVD;

https://www.smcautoparts.com/Cadillac-Navigation-System-Map-Disc-for-Europe-p/10389457-env001.htm

I use PayPal and will of course pay you in advance if you would like to help me on this matter. I don't care that the DVD is old. We almost never build new roads in Sweden anyway :) 

No one? Reasons I'm not buying from them directly:

They have a $100 order minimum for international shipping
No Visa or Master Card allowed (Bank wire transfer, really. It is 2018) and an additional $40 fee for bank transfers.
Add on that shipping costs, 25% VAT on the entire sum and propably 10-15% taes on top of that and it becomes a REALLY expensive disc for me. I would guess about $250 for a $60 DVD...

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch. I thought NY was bad. 

The price for paradise. Or at least the far travels. 

Good luck. I hope someone can help you out

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

• 2 years later...
On 1/3/2018 at 8:47 PM, Jan Olsson said:

Hi all!

I'm hoping that someone can help me get a navigation DVD for my wife's 2002 STS. I have found the european DVD at a US company and if I could order it through you I would save a lot of money and time.

The DVD;

https://www.smcautoparts.com/Cadillac-Navigation-System-Map-Disc-for-Europe-p/10389457-env001.htm

I use PayPal and will of course pay you in advance if you would like to help me on this matter. I don't care that the DVD is old. We almost never build new roads in Sweden anyway :) 

It is almost 2 years,

but  I can help you to buy this DVD

thanks